DS bundle isn't what it's cracked up to be

kp_assman

CAGiversary!
I'm on my 4th bundle and the probs i had were among other things, crooked screens, scratched screens, and weird smudges that won't go away. what in the hell? At least there hasn't been a single dead pixel

just my 2cents

[quote name='kp_assman']I'm on my 4th bundle and the probs i had were among other things, crooked screens, scratched screens, and weird smudges that won't go away. what in the hell? At least there hasn't been a single dead pixel

just my 2cents[/QUOTE]

Alright, no drunk posting. Which bundle, and where are you getting them from?

currently on my 7th return and after getting interrogated during my 6th return by the TRU CR and a Rzone blimp where only after the manager agreed that my exchange was processed, I'm starting to regret buying a ds lite.

if you're gonna buy a ba2 bundle, prepare for misalinged touch screens and stains.

On the other hand, my psp daxter was perfect on the first one. GO SONY!

7th return?? come on.. get real. can you blame them?? you must be a bit crazy if you think you're finding something wrong with all of those systems.

come on.. you're a little nutty.. aren't you?

[quote name='iamthekiller']7th return?? come on.. get real. can you blame them?? you must be a bit crazy if you think you're finding something wrong with all of those systems.

come on.. you're a little nutty.. aren't you?[/quote]

Very true, and the nutty part would explain why he is a Sony fanboy. And I read this thread when you first posted it, and now I'm wondering if you even take care of your DS...

ha ha fellas. Thank you sirs may i have another!

my og ds phat is going strong after 3years. The only reason why I picked up the lite was mainly due to that tru deal they had (20dollar gift card). Also wanted to play some multiplayer amongst familia.
As for the psp, i had the original one but got rid of it cuz of the lack of solid titles. After castlevania X,FF tactics, disagea, and jeanne D'arc was released, I just had to pick up the slim(I know some of you are salivating for those titles)

I have a PSP and jeanne d'arc and its a fun game but I've had more fun with Zelda and Sonic on my DS. Not to mention castlevania. I have no idea how in the heck you ended up with like 7 bad DS lites my first one was great and when I lost that one my second one a BA bundle was great as well. As far as your Disgrea,Castlevania X and FF tactics. Solid titles yes but remakes of old games that took next to no effort pretty standard fare for the PSP. Gotta love regurgitating the same game 12 times over to have fantics buy it over and over again $_$.

bread's done
Back