DS Games 16.49, GBA FF Tactics 13.99 at Costco

blandstalker

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
The DS games are not the most wonderful ones, but still will be a good deal for some:

Incredibles: Rise of the Underminer
Narnia
Harry Potter Goblet of Fire
Spyro
Dino Dig (got atrocious review from IGN)
Kim Possible: Kimmunicator

And, I forgot the first time,

Bust a Move
Scooby Doo
Finding Nemo
Texas Hold'Em Poker

FF Tactics for GBA is 13.99. Also, Klonoa 2 is 13.99. Both are new items for Costco.

Those are some sweet prices for those GBA games, as both are getting harder to find now.

I believe all of those DS games can be had for $14.99 at Best Buy after GGC.

I appologize for having to ask this, but I've never figured out what the B&M shorthand stood for. If anyone could enlighten me I'd be most appreciative.

[quote name='MrWhitefolks']I appologize for having to ask this, but I've never figured out what the B&M shorthand stood for. If anyone could enlighten me I'd be most appreciative.[/quote]

Brick and Mortar- means actual retail location, physical store

[quote name='gaelan']does costco or sams club have a dsl bundle available?[/quote]

Yeah I know for a fact that costco has a bundle for the DS Lite. Now I don't remember the price tag it had but I know it ranged from $159-$169. The items included were the DS Lite, New Super Mario Bros., a pair of headsets, and I THINK a set of screen protectors. Now I don't know if all costcos carry the same bundle, but this is what my area had. Of course the DS Lites were not in the bundled cases. You would probably need to take it to the register and then they would go in the back and get it or something. It looked like an alright bundle, but I don't know the quality of the screen protectors.

Anyway, I know that Costco's return policy is pretty good. So I guess you can give it a shot.

When I rolled up to the local Costco to snag some DS titles, I noticed that The Outfit for Xbox360 was 33.87. Perhaps someone could take advantage of that deal as well?

[quote name='Ma12kez']Yeah I know for a fact that costco has a bundle for the DS Lite. Now I don't remember the price tag it had but I know it ranged from $159-$169. The items included were the DS Lite, New Super Mario Bros., a pair of headsets, and I THINK a set of screen protectors. Now I don't know if all costcos carry the same bundle, but this is what my area had. Of course the DS Lites were not in the bundled cases. You would probably need to take it to the register and then they would go in the back and get it or something. It looked like an alright bundle, but I don't know the quality of the screen protectors.

Anyway, I know that Costco's return policy is pretty good. So I guess you can give it a shot.[/quote]

price on that is $164.99 at the East H Costco. it includes what you mentioned (screen protectors, NSMB, "cheap" earbuds), and also includes a glow-in-the-dark stylus, and a hard plastic game carry-case. the quality of the accessories is merely o.k., so i wouldn't get the bundle from Costco unless you can't scrape up a freebie or coupon deal from another retailer.

btw, what made you think the DSL wasn't in the case? the blister pack seemed heavy enough to me, did the employees tell you that? just curious.

I checked out some of the games B&M and found tetris ds for 19.00$. Glad I decided against getting it at best buy for 29.99$. They also had the new super mario bros ds for 29.00, which is marginally cheaper than most places I've seen.

I got Bust A Move DS at Costco - and can't put the damn thing down. I've stayed up until 3:30am the last two nights. Evil, evil game!

And I thought Meteos was addictive.

[quote name='iguanaslave']I checked out some of the games B&M and found tetris ds for 19.00$. Glad I decided against getting it at best buy for 29.99$. They also had the new super mario bros ds for 29.00, which is marginally cheaper than most places I've seen.[/quote]
Wow. Tetris would be something to really jump on. Even the NSMB.

bread's done
Back