DS Glory of Heracles $17.99 at Newegg.com

this is starting to get nuts... Really no reason to even go out and buy a game on day one with all of these price drops.... paid 28 off amazon and maybe played an hour of it (no time)

The Metacritic score was pretty much all over the place. But at that price I'll give it a go. As someone who is enjoying FFXIII immensely, the complaint of linearity in a RPG is sounding more and more like fools flapping their gums.

Thanks for the heads up.

[quote name='KnightofHearts']The Metacritic score was pretty much all over the place. But at that price I'll give it a go. As someone who is enjoying FFXIII immensely, the complaint of linearity in a RPG is sounding more and more like fools flapping their gums.

Thanks for the heads up.[/QUOTE]

You should be more concerned with the fact that the game is only about 20 hours long.

[quote name='Nohbdy']You should be more concerned with the fact that the game is only about 20 hours long.[/QUOTE]

Given that I think most JRPG's are way too long. 20 hours doesn't sound bad in my book.

[quote name='Nohbdy']You should be more concerned with the fact that the game is only about 20 hours long.[/QUOTE]

I'm always entertained about the fact that 20 hours may not be considered to be long enough as far as games are concerned...

Back in my day, when we walked to school up hill through the snow, both ways... we were lucky to get games to have 10 hours of gameplay...

Back on topic... Newegg has been tempting me with a ton of games lately. This one sounds like it could be a good deal of fun.

20 hours for a DS RPG isn't that bad. If it were on a home console instead of a handheld, then I'd agree with you.

[quote name='Fire_Thief']I'm furious. I spent $23 for it on eBay, new, a few weeks ago!![/QUOTE]

You're furious over five dollars?

bread's done
Back