DS Lite $74.97 at RadioShack B&M

Yeah got a Silver one. Sweet. I went to one other Radioshack down the road and the guy said he gets asked about the clearance Lites every 30 mins. Yet someone there was one sitting right down the road.

I probably won't bother pricematching @ this point anymore especially since they took the clearance prices off of their website. I guess it wasn't meant to be.

Ah well after parting out my gaming pc on ebay I might pickup a Mario DSiXL & then sell it for close to what I paid for it to fund the 3DS when it comes out.

2011 is starting things out w/ a bang when it comes to DS titles...plus I have way too many that I want to get...especially the harder to find DS games.

I hate selling my gaming pc but theres other reasons (rent money) that I'm doing so...plus pc games never really become "rare" especially considering that most of them are digital dl's these days.

Clearance price has *always* been off the website for me. No one seemed to know how to fix it either.

Internet... for the first time, you have failed me. I really wanted this deal.

None of the Radioshacks have them in stock where I live. Target refused to price match because it was a printed advertisement. I'm going to try Wal-Mart next. Hmph >:/

[quote name='skateraXVIII']I don't know what you're all talking about in regards to the clearance DS being taken off their website. I am looking at it right now.

Metallic Silver DS:
http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3371157

Cobalt/Blue DS:
http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3081752[/QUOTE]

Thank you! Will try to PM at Best Buy or Wal-Mart, but I dunno how far I'll get without a print-out of them being in stock (they're not -- anywhere). Wish me luck...

(oh, and thank you for FINALLY posting the damn links)

[quote name='dudejeff22']Thank you! Will try to PM at Best Buy or Wal-Mart, but I dunno how far I'll get without a print-out of them being in stock (they're not -- anywhere). Wish me luck...

(oh, and thank you for FINALLY posting the damn links)[/QUOTE]

You could modify the printing so that it shows in stock @ a store near. It really is YMMV if they really check it online. BB seems to rarely actually call the store anymore to confirm from personal experience.

[quote name='Maniac Mansion']You could modify the printing so that it shows in stock @ a store near. It really is YMMV if they really check it online. BB seems to rarely actually call the store anymore to confirm from personal experience.[/QUOTE]

Hell, if you are going to do that, why stop there? Modify the price too. :roll:

[quote name='shoe478']Hell, if you are going to do that, why stop there? Modify the price too. :roll:[/QUOTE]

Even if someone did that, it really wouldn't be much different than people that comment on here about tearing off part of a competitor's sale's ad to increase the chances of a pricematch.

was able to price match at walmart with just the printout of of radioshack showing it was an IN-STORE only price. got denied by the minimum rage cashier and then asked for a manager who ok'd it. I had to point out it was in-store only since they see a web printout and instinctively try to reject it....

After initially getting shot down at Sears, I pushed a little harder and got another associate involved (I was originally told that Sears doesn't pm Radio Shack anymore, which I thought was odd). Took about 15 minutes, but I finally got the cashier to ask for a Manager approval, and I also got their 10% pm difference (which amounted to an additional $5.50 off). I chose the crimson/black model.

Now to figure out which games to get...

Hi guys, if anyone is interested:

I recently obtained 3 Lites (Pink,Blue,Red) - but my cousins don't want one anymore. I'd be willing to sell them for $97 shipped (tracking + signature). PM if interested.

Has anyone seen any accessories on clearance? I though that K-Mart and Sears both had some a while back, but didn't see anything there today.

Selling a good chunk of my game collection (mainly stuff I don't want anymore or is easy to find) & will be trying to PM this by this weekend @ BB.

[quote name='oni-link']priced matched at BB yesterday a good gift for my son thanks OP[/QUOTE]

Did they check it online there in the store or just look @ the print out?

[quote name='Maniac Mansion']Selling a good chunk of my game collection (mainly stuff I don't want anymore or is easy to find) & will be trying to PM this by this weekend @ BB.

Did they check it online there in the store or just look @ the print out?[/QUOTE]

What games do you have (highlights), I might be interested?

[quote name='Trance Addix']What games do you have (highlights), I might be interested?[/QUOTE]

Not anything major...

Misc. penny guides

Mega Man X Super NES (cartridge only)
Pirates of Dark Water (SNES)
Maniac Mansion (NES)
Wizards & Warriors (NES)
Original Gameboy

Killer Instinct Strategy Guide (Official Nintendo one)
6 FOOT (yes 6 FOOT) Fulgore Killer Instince poster

Super Street Fighter 2 Gamepro Strategy guide from early-mid 90's

Commodore VIC 20 & several games

Fallout Tactics (original big box PC release)
King's Quest V (original box w/ floppies)
Crusader No Remorse (PC)

Red Alert 3 Collector's Edition (PC)

1 or 2 Mario DDR mats (mat only)

Sorry to post all this here...I was gonna PM you but figured I'd list the main things in case anyone saw & was interested. ;)

[quote name='Maniac Mansion']Not anything major...

Misc. penny guides

Mega Man X Super NES (cartridge only)
Pirates of Dark Water (SNES)
Maniac Mansion (NES)
Wizards & Warriors (NES)
Original Gameboy

Killer Instinct Strategy Guide (Official Nintendo one)
6 FOOT (yes 6 FOOT) Fulgore Killer Instince poster

Super Street Fighter 2 Gamepro Strategy guide from early-mid 90's

Commodore VIC 20 & several games

Fallout Tactics (original big box PC release)
King's Quest V (original box w/ floppies)
Crusader No Remorse (PC)

Red Alert 3 Collector's Edition (PC)

1 or 2 Mario DDR mats (mat only)

Sorry to post all this here...I was gonna PM you but figured I'd list the main things in case anyone saw & was interested. ;)[/QUOTE]

If you have any RPG strategy guides, please PM. :)

[quote name='dlg3rd']Scored two Blue DS lites for my sons today by PM @ BB. Thanks for the post OP![/QUOTE]

Yeah OP really hooked us up. My son broke his original Pokemon DS lite and was bummed for the holidays. (he's 6yo) B/C of OP he will be playing a DS this Christmas. All I had to do was show them the ad on my Droid2 phone and they price matched it. It was 9pm so I guess they couldn't call to confirm stock so I guess I was really lucky. Merry CHRISTMAS everyone.:applause:

After hitting my 5th Best Buy and leaving with phail, I decided to try my had at a nearby Wally, which I typically have terrible luck at. They also denied me the price match, but I hit yet another one on the way home, and they had no problem giving me a price match.

They didn't even care about verification, and they gave me no static whatsoever. The cashier had no problem with it but needed Dept Mgr approval so he called her in, and the Dept Mgr didn't mind but she needed Mgr approval so she called him in, and the Mgr was cool with it.

I now have a shiny Cobalt/Black Nintendo DS lite. Which is an exclusive color combo that even Japan doesn't have.

:applause: :bouncy: :applause:

I have benefited from many threads here at CAG, too many one could say, heh. But this makes my Christmas. Merry Christmas to all CAGers. I mean that in the spirit of the greeting, not in the letter, so however you celebrate, whatever you worship/revere, have a good time and enjoy your gaming.

I just scored a Cobalt/Black price match at BB yesterday - not a bad idea to just go straight to the registers when they're busy; it took longer to process my RZ certificate than it did to get the PM :)

[quote name='bjork73'] not a bad idea to just go straight to the registers when they're busy;[/QUOTE]

Oh, that's what I tried, per Trance Addix's recomendations from one page ago, but I just had terrible luck. At one BB I saw a nice healthy line as I entered the store, but they only had pink DS lites left. At the last BB I hit, they had cobalt/black in stock so I had them grab me one from the cage.

I happily strutted towards the register only to see that they had cordoned off the normal registers and they were funneling us to Customer Service to make our purchases. I politely told the girl that I had changed my mind and walked out with my tail between my legs.

That's when I went to Wally for a Hail Mary and scored.

[quote name='Trance Addix']It's great to see how well some of you benefited from this thread :)[/QUOTE]

Tip of the hat to you, Trance Addix. :applause:

bread's done
Back