DS Lite bundle $159.98 @TRU B&M from 6/14-6/30.

lonestar

CAGiversary!
At the TRU where I work at, we just started a new DS Lite Bundle that includes the DS Lite system, DS Lite acessory kit & Tetris DS for $159.98. So you basically get Tetris DS for free. This runs from 6/14/06 to 6/30/06. I believe it is in store only. No coupon is required; it should ring up automatically.

Wouldn't that really be getting the accessory kit for free? I know it's semantics, but I don't think I'd pay $30 for the accessory kit... Good info tho for those without DS Lites

You get DS LITE ($130) + Tetris ($30) + DS Lite acessory kit (FREE) = $160

I think CC have better deal DS LITE ($130) + Brain Ages (FREE) + Mario Kit (FREE) = $130. If you have $15 off $100 coupon you can go back with your receipt and get $15 off price adjustment. You end get DS LITE w/ Free Game + Mario Kit for $115 - $130 plus taxes.

Bah, the CC Mario case sucks.

The red Mario case stained the two squares on the bottom of my Ds Lite. Windex won't take off the red coloration.

Recall?

[quote name='rallen']Bah, the CC Mario case sucks.

The red Mario case stained the two squares on the bottom of my Ds Lite. Windex won't take off the red coloration.

Recall?[/QUOTE]

Thanks for making me feel better about missing that deal. :)

[quote name='Masterkyo']You get DS LITE ($130) + Tetris ($30) + DS Lite acessory kit (FREE) = $160

I think CC have better deal DS LITE ($130) + Brain Ages (FREE) + Mario Kit (FREE) = $130. If you have $15 off $100 coupon you can go back with your receipt and get $15 off price adjustment. You end get DS LITE w/ Free Game + Mario Kit for $115 - $130 plus taxes.[/quote]
where is this 15 of 100 coupon u speak of?

[quote name='Masterkyo']You get DS LITE ($130) + Tetris ($30) + DS Lite acessory kit (FREE) = $160

I think CC have better deal DS LITE ($130) + Brain Ages (FREE) + Mario Kit (FREE) = $130. If you have $15 off $100 coupon you can go back with your receipt and get $15 off price adjustment. You end get DS LITE w/ Free Game + Mario Kit for $115 - $130 plus taxes.[/quote]

I thought that CC coupon didn't work on game systems?

the accessory kit we have at TRU is decent. It's basically the DS folio, a small pleather zipper case to hold games, some plastic game cases, headphones, 3 stylus and the crappy sticker thing.

Tru is also doing an e-mail coupon for this weekend (haven't gotten mine yet) where you get brainage for free.

Will they really price adjust after if you bring in your receipt?

Smickerm:

I had the same problem, until I insisted it was posted on their website that you get both items. After I did that and they relented and gave me both items, they got impatient with me and wouldn't even let me try my coupon. "You're done. You're done."

I have to admit though, I find the Mario bundle worthless except the bag rag is kinda cool.

I guess the mordant used in these bags suck. I bet the white bags wouldn't stain. =) Windex is used to clean up dirt. Try using isopropyl alcohol or a Citrus-based cleaner like Goo gone. That stuff works miracles.

[quote name='rallen']Bah, the CC Mario case sucks.

Recall?[/QUOTE]

1.) I'm glad i got mine in white then

2.) This is officially licensed by Nintendo, so I wonder if you can call them up about it. If you bitch enough they might exchange it...who knows? I havn't ever really dealt with Nintendo's customer service.

I believe this deal was scrapped. Worked yesterday and it was hot, but we got an e-mail saying it would not be featured in the e-mail. Tonight checked one of the items when i got my check and it wasn't on the promo anymore.

I work at TRU and I don't remember seeing it was cancelled but if it isn't and if the RZone person is nice, you can use that 5 dollar off coupon on this bundle too. When TRU does bundles they take money off of each item instead of giving one item for free so you can get another 5 off of the game in the bundle.

[quote name='yoda82']I work at TRU and I don't remember seeing it was cancelled but if it isn't and if the RZone person is nice, you can use that 5 dollar off coupon on this bundle too. When TRU does bundles they take money off of each item instead of giving one item for free so you can get another 5 off of the game in the bundle.[/QUOTE]

Well i'm going to double check when i work saturday. I just stopped in real quick and did a price reference on the starter kit that was with the bundle, and it was off the promo.

Well when i went to toys r us yesterday to get castlevania they had a bundle that was like the system, that 30 dollar starter pack, and any ds game you wanted for 159..? i think? That sounds right.

bread's done
Back