DS Lite Bundle w/ Case + 3 Games ($80 Shipped)

[quote name='edplayer']I am not seeing your Paypal info[/QUOTE]

I'm PMing it to people individually once I get their shipping figured out, so please bear with me a bit longer.

[quote name='phoenix529']*waiting patiently*[/QUOTE]

Sorry, it's probably going to be at least a week to get the t-shirt done, but I promise it'll be worth the wait. :)

Right on, so it's gonna ship with the rest of my wins? So I don't have to pay you til then? Cause I can pay you now and get it out of the way.

[quote name='phoenix529']Right on, so it's gonna ship with the rest of my wins? So I don't have to pay you til then? Cause I can pay you now and get it out of the way.[/QUOTE]

I should have shipping for the larger orders figured out by Monday, I'm going to do a little research at the post office when I drop off the first batch of shipments, see what my best option is. If you want to pay then, that'd be fine, if you want to wait until the shirt's ready, that's fine as well.

[quote name='dv8mad']Paid - Please send both of my games to Shady. He has been begging me to buy him Aquaman for the longest time.[/QUOTE]

You're a cruel man to inflict that game on him, but I'll do it.

[quote name='csidegamer']Priority Mail Flat Rate boxes would save us with larger orders probably half the cost. I'd throw in a few $ on top for your efforts.[/QUOTE]

Agreed!

Yes, I get it, no one wants to pay shipping. I would like to point out however, that you are as of now paying less than $3 per game shipped according to my calculations (dfg), so I don't think I'm ripping anyone off here.

shipping charges were listed from day one. Should have posted question then or proposed something earlier. Or course, this place is called cheap ass gamer...

Splatoon, you sent me a PM about Paypal credit card fees. I paid you from my checking account. Paypal image was included in the last PM I sent you.

[quote name='edplayer']shipping charges were listed from day one. Should have posted question then or proposed something earlier. Or course, this place is called cheap ass gamer...

Splatoon, you sent me a PM about Paypal credit card fees. I paid you from my checking account. Paypal image was included in the last PM I sent you.[/QUOTE]

Sent you a PM.

2nd batch of games mailed out, and I picked up more supplies, so everyone who's paid by the end of today should be shipping out tomorrow.

Yeah I'm not at all worried about Splatoon's integrity, more so with the post office and how they are handling the package. If it was shipped media mail then maybe that's what is taking a while, but following the tracking it has been at a standstill for about a week so I'm just wondering what they are doing with the package.

[quote name='antlp89']Yeah I'm not at all worried about Splatoon's integrity, more so with the post office and how they are handling the package. If it was shipped media mail then maybe that's what is taking a while, but following the tracking it has been at a standstill for about a week so I'm just wondering what they are doing with the package.[/QUOTE]

If you've got a DC# and it shows accepted/processed, then I doubt Splatoon could tell you why it hasn't arrived yet.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention everyone, here's the PM I sent to antlp89:

"Hey, sorry I haven't written to you sooner. I checked with the post office today to see what the hold-up was with your shipment, and it looks like I screwed up. With that first group, I shipped the local packages media mail and the stuff further away priority, and yours got lumped in the media mail by mistake. My apologies, and if the games haven't shown up in a week or so, I'll go ahead and refund your money. Again, sorry for the inconvenience."

So, the short answer is that I'm an idiot.

bread's done
Back