ds lite gamestop psp

will11209

CAGiversary!
hello. i purchased a launch ds lite and bought the prp plan also. i noticed that there is an eyebrow stuck inside the screen. i dont know if its mine or how it got under the screen but it wont come out obviously. can i use my prp to get a replacement. i hate being anal but will they honor it?

[quote name='will11209']hello. i purchased a launch ds lite and bought the prp plan also. i noticed that there is an eyebrow stuck inside the screen. i dont know if its mine or how it got under the screen but it wont come out obviously. can i use my prp to get a replacement. i hate being anal but will they honor it?[/QUOTE]
Is it the People's Eyebrow?

u will not kno the answer by not asking... probably they will since u purchased that plan... but ur not gettin ds lite at gamestop these day because is completely sold out~

[quote name='will11209']hello. i purchased a launch ds lite and bought the prp plan also. i noticed that there is an eyebrow stuck inside the screen. i dont know if its mine or how it got under the screen but it wont come out obviously. can i use my prp to get a replacement. i hate being anal but will they honor it?[/QUOTE]

Wow. This made me laugh like nothing else. I'm picturing an entire eyebrow the size of Geraldo's mustache stuck inside a DS screen, and this guy reacting with confusion and minor annoyance as he tries to play Castlevania or something.. LOL

bread's done
Back