Ds Lite Repair

I could use this as well.. have a limited edition Zelda Gold DS with broken screen and wasn't able to remove the good screen from another working one I had so now I have 2 broken DS Lites. :cry:

Well, selling it broken implies that someone out there can fix them. :p I just figured I'd get more for my Zelda gold one if it was fixed... Perhaps your suggestion would work for the OP.

If you want to save this DS lite from going to the landfill, rather than buying a used one for about the same price to repair it, Nintendo Repair Shop has you covered. Or if you want to be absolutely safe, you have to give it to Nintendo customer support.

Man, 54 bucks on Nintendo Repair Shop, and 80 on Nintendo Customer Support. Dang that's really expensive. Anyone out there that would be willing to do it for 20-30?

Got it to work mystically! All I had to do was open it up 3 times but it back together 3 times, make the top shell offset and strip the screws except for one, open the top part of the ds all the way push on it, and it works! Oddly enough. -_-

a screen sales about $12, and a new Nintendo DS Lite wii cost you more about $70
so ~~ i think you aready have answer, but i think you can buy a new 3DS console

bread's done
Back