DS lite rumble slot-2 cart?

walletandgromice

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
I almost pulled the trigger on an "old" DS rumble card for $10 at Walmart when I remembered rumors of the DS-lite rumble card potentially coming out in the US. I was able to find a vendor with what appears to be a generic DS-Lite rumble card that would be about $10 shipped from HK, or the authentic japan DS lite rumble for ~$30 from play-asia.

Is there a better price to be had? Does anyone have any experience with either of these? Are they louder/quieter than the old DS rumble cart?

Thanks in advance!

Go with the generic. It's probably the Ewin DS Lite Rumble pack which can be found for around $10 from HK. It's actually quieter than the Nintendo brand one and even comes in different colors to match the systems.

I don't know if you can still take advantage of it, but Toys R Us had Metroid Prime Pinball for the DS on clearance for $10...and it comes packaged with the original rumble pack for the DS. It was enough to convince me to get one...of course, that's mostly because it was packaged with a full DS game.

I have an extra new sealed Metroid Prime Pinball with Rumble Pak.
$11.50 first class with delivery confirmation.
Just LMK via pm

bread's done
Back