DS Lite screen protector 1 cent shipped

[quote name='shajek']I bought one of these from Dealextreme. They are acceptable.[/QUOTE]
Does it leave residues on your screen?

lol @ the computer generated voices in the video. Too bad they don't have DSi ones for a penny or I'd get one.

This place is a nice Dealextreme.com alternative, but without the customer comments/reviews section, I just don't feel confident ordering anything from them.

The penny protectors are definitely the same knock-off Hori that DX has, the quality of them will be hit or miss depending on the batch they get. I've had one of these on my NDSL for a very long time now.

What's with the mandatory "Hong Kong Time" and wishlist in the corner bogging down my browser???

Also: Most.Expensive.Crap.Ever.

...you COULD lose a penny. :)
151l1259.jpg

These guys are sort of crappy. They scratched really really easy. But at least I have a screen protector on the top screen that isn't scratched to hell....yay.... ~_~

[quote name='eau']Does it leave residues on your screen?[/QUOTE]

Even authentic Hori ones leave a weird residue on the DS Lite touch screen.

No money in my paypal now and I don't think my credit card would like being charged 1 penny from HK or wherever these are coming from so no order for me unfortunately (it got frozen for charging a couple dollars from DX one time). Its a great deal though, don't forget you can cut these down to size for other devices too, I usually use cheap DS protectors on my digital camera's screen and they work great.

[quote name='SaraAB']No money in my paypal now and I don't think my credit card would like being charged 1 penny from HK or wherever these are coming from so no order for me unfortunately (it got frozen for charging a couple dollars from DX one time). Its a great deal though, don't forget you can cut these down to size for other devices too, I usually use cheap DS protectors on my digital camera's screen and they work great.[/QUOTE]

Why would it get frozen? I've made a whole bunch of under a dollar purchases with my card and never got anything negative for it.

EDIT: even from DX

[quote name='madmonkey700']why the frick do they need your tele #? is anyone getting calls from telemarketers now?[/QUOTE]

Because I don't think I've ever shopped online and not had to give my phone number. I just use a second line I have just in case, but sometimes it CAN be used for identification purposes.

I'd like to suggest a cheaper and better screen protector. Get some Medium weight Vinyl from walmart, then cut it to size for the screen. Put it on dust free, get the bubbles out. Then before long after a bit of use you can hardly tell it's on. I have one from like almost 3 years ago and I can hardly tell it's on.

Edit-Ok cheaper isn't right >.> but I do find these kickass screen protectors.

bread's done
Back