DS Lite USB Charging Cable

foltzie

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
Does anyone have a USB DS Lite charging cable?

If so, what brand and what do you think of it so far?

Ive been looking online and none of the major accessories companies seems to make them and the ones that do exist seem sketchy.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Gamestop has a new style of AC charger that is a USB cable that has an AC box to plug into. You get both pieces for $9.99. There ya go.

I have one that I found off of CAG like a year ago. I can't remember the details, but it was really cheap (like $2), and it's been working fine for me all this time (I use it as my primary charger, since I usually still play games while the DS is charging).

I bought one from playasia for 1.99. What I hate is that it doesn't light up when you plug the DS in and the DS gets warm/hot when charging. Something that doesn't happen when you charge using the adapter.

Fry's carries a $9.99 multi-function cable that provides USB charging for original DS, DS Lite, GBA, PSP, iPod, and MicroUSB. Handy if you travel with multiple devices and need to lighten the accessory load.

[quote name='Ziv']Gamestop has a new style of AC charger that is a USB cable that has an AC box to plug into. You get both pieces for $9.99. There ya go.[/quote]

I bought this to travel with and I'm well pleased with it.

I 2nd the Gamestop one--its badass. I just have it plugged into my powered USB hub and it "just works" which is as it should be.

bread's done
Back