DS Lite?

If your into used game systems www.craigslist.org and just look up your local listings. Craigslist is basically an online classifieds encompassing pretty much all the U.S. and some other countries. I hope this has been a help to you.

I'd use the $40 off $199 CC coupon at CC or PMd at BB (used one at BB yesterday)

Just print it and head to the store with the best deal on $70 worth of DS games or ?

You'll have $200 worth for $160 plus tax...

[quote name='donut']I'd use the $40 off $199 CC coupon at CC or PMd at BB (used one at BB yesterday)

Just print it and head to the store with the best deal on $70 worth of DS games or ?

You'll have $200 worth for $160 plus tax...[/QUOTE]

When did you do this because they voided game systems on that coupon in April, I tihnk. I tried buying a 360 with it but it wouldn't go through and the lady pointed out that game consoles are restricted.

[quote name='SaMiDaDrAgOn']When did you do this because they voided game systems on that coupon in April, I tihnk. I tried buying a 360 with it but it wouldn't go through and the lady pointed out that game consoles are restricted.[/quote] Some people said they used the coupon successfully with the PSP and DS Lite so it must be a YMMV (edit: or maybe the PSP/DSLite aren't considered "consoles").

bread's done
Back