DS Operation Vietnam 16.99/Touchmaster 19.99 AMZ

I don't know about Operation Vietnam, but Touchmaster is an excellent collection of games. It's the same sort of concept as Clubhouse Games. I highly recommend it.

Touchmaster is great; a perfect toilet game. The only downside is the wi-fi highscore record keeping is very slow.

Operation Vietnam is much better that I thought it would be. I got a free copy and eneded up keeping it. It's an overhead shooter that combines the arcade action of Ikari Warriors or Chaos Engine (anyone remeber that one?!?) with a bit of role playing.

My girlfriend used to be addicted to the touch screen machine at the local bar. Since buying her Touchmaster, I imagine I've saved about $4,119 (though the bar got most of that money anyways, it just wasn't being wasted on a goddamn video game machine)

Dave

[quote name='DesertEagleXIX']Touchmaster is great; a perfect toilet game. [/QUOTE]

remind me never to bid on any of your ebay auctions

[quote name='iamthekiller']remind me never to bid on any of your ebay auctions[/QUOTE]

Exactly what I was thinking... my handheld gaming devices will never see the inside of a bathroom...

[quote name='zman73']Exactly what I was thinking... my handheld gaming devices will never see the inside of a bathroom...[/QUOTE]

Unless you have explosive bowels or get urine and or crap smeared on your hands when you use the bathroom, I don't see what the big deal is about taking a handheld in with you.

[quote name='iamthekiller']remind me never to bid on any of your ebay auctions[/QUOTE]

No need to worry, I'm really anal (pun intended) about my games. Boxes, instructions are all mint. The games themselves are inside the systems, too.

You never play a game on the can? If not, you're missing out.

BTW, you ever buy used games from Gamestop?

bread's done
Back