DS: The World Ends With You for $14.44 on Amazon

I absolutely hate Amazon resellers who somehow get away with the bloated $7.99 shipping rate just to be first on the list. I never buy from them out of spite unless they're much cheaper than the real sellers with the $4 shipping...which they never are.

[quote name='Kerig']I absolutely hate Amazon resellers who somehow get away with the bloated $7.99 shipping rate just to be first on the list. I never buy from them out of spite unless they're much cheaper than the real sellers with the $4 shipping...which they never are.[/QUOTE]
Speaking of which, how do they change the default shipping rate like that? It's amazingly annoying.

OP, unless it's from Amazon directly, please specify the seller since an $8 shipping cost is involved.

Also, how many times does a deal for TWEWY from a 3rd party at Amazon have to be posted?

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Speaking of which, how do they change the default shipping rate like that? It's amazingly annoying.[/quote]

You have to have an Amazon store set up which costs money

Yeah, you've got to post the price after shipping. It's not really a deal and it's not new. I've been watching this one for a while. I'm waiting for $19.99 from Amazon. Not Quick Buys, not Hubbagames. Feel free to post again when it hits that price.

All of these TWEWY deals through Amazon third-parties are misleading and suck compared to Amazon with ECA discount. This needs to stop.

Why do people have to post World Ends With You deals from third party sellers on Amazon like every week...like three times....and several different third party sellers....

:whee::whee::whee::whee::whee:

[quote name='pasko']Yeah shipping is killing this deal... :\ Besides that, its actually a good deal[/quote]

Just kill the shipping on this and its perfect! Unfortunately, I am going to have to pass, thanks OP!
pixel.gif

[quote name='the_punisher']*gives up*[/quote]
My thoughts exactly.

This again. Once again I was excitied until once again the shipping murders the fuck out of it. Can we get this together people and post actual deals.

[quote name='G-Nitro']Third party sellers shouldn't even be allowed to be posted in the deal forum.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, well it needs to be specified at any rate-the final price, and that it's a third party seller.

I actually just picked up Indigo Prophecy for slightly

[quote name='G-Nitro']Third party sellers shouldn't even be allowed to be posted in the deal forum.[/quote]

If you mean individuals with one or two copies of a title, I'd agree with you. But there are third party sellers, like Hubba Games, with multiple copies, and they should be posted in deals (assuming it is a deal). The thread title should state that it is a third party seller, and should state shipping charges as well.

bread's done
Back