DS Trade-in for DS Lite Deal?

Gamrr4Life

CAGiversary!
I want to get a DS Lite because my DS gets uncomfortable after an hour of playing.

Has anyone heard about a trade-in or upgrade deal for the DS Lite? (e.g. trade in DS and 2 games and get DS Lite for $20...)

[quote name='Gamrr4Life']I want to get a DS Lite because my DS gets uncomfortable after an hour of playing.

Has anyone heard about a trade-in or upgrade deal for the DS Lite? (e.g. trade in DS and 2 games and get DS Lite for $20...)[/quote]
probly in every ones dreams,it would be more like trade in your ds for a ds lite plus pay$70

Well.. starting June 4 - 11. You get an extra $20 if you trade in your DS to Gamestop. Don't know how much you would get for your DS but I'm guessing probably around $40-50, and you add that extra $20 and you have $60-70 hopefully.

[quote name='WyldRyce']Well.. starting June 4 - 11. You get an extra $20 if you trade in your DS to Gamestop. Don't know how much you would get for your DS but I'm guessing probably around $40-50, and you add that extra $20 and you have $60-70 hopefully.[/quote]
usaully game stores will only let you put half the trade in value towards a system,then make you use the rest for some thing so you would have to pay at least half

[quote name='solid snake']usaully game stores will only let you put half the trade in value towards a system,then make you use the rest for some thing so you would have to pay at least half[/quote]

man, what?

I've never heard of that. Store Credit is Store Credit. It should be as good as cash for anything.

If it was really true, you could just have them put all of it on a gift card, and then put all of that on a reserve the next day or at a different store, but that all sounds so strange.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']man, what?

I've never heard of that. Store Credit is Store Credit. It should be as good as cash for anything.

If it was really true, you could just have them put all of it on a gift card, and then put all of that on a reserve the next day or at a different store, but that all sounds so strange.[/quote]

EB/GameStop clerks seem to be hit and miss on that. Some will put the credit on a gift card, the others won't.

Thanks WyldRyce. That's exactly what I was wondering. I actually was told by an EB Games employee NOT to trade in my DS yet, because odds are that they, too, would have a trade in deal forthcoming.

bread's done
Back