DS3 (Blue) + R&C Future: TOS; DS3 (Black) + Uncharted 1 Bundles @ Best Buy.com $59.99

KillerRamen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
These items are up for pre-order.

:ps3: Blue DualShock 3 + Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction [Greatest Hits] Bundle $59.99

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Sony+-+...&skuId=9669025&st=ratchet and clank&cp=1&lp=4

:ps3: Black DualShock 3 + Uncharted: Drake's Fortune [Greatest Hits] Bundle $59.99

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Sony+-+...Id=9668981&st=dualshock 3 uncharted&cp=1&lp=1

Edit: Broken links. Go to bestbuy.com and search for it. It's there.

Edit 2: The Uncharted bundle is also on Amazon for $59.99! The Payphrase 5% cashback should work too! [If I had to hazard a guess, I would guess that these bundles are probably going to be on the PS3 Amazon Goldbox on Tuesday]

Uncharted + DS3

http://www.amazon.com/Uncharted-Drakes-Fortune-DualShock-Bundle-Playstation/dp/B002Y2WBCM

[sorry if posted before]

Last edited by a moderator:
Considering these controllers sell for $55 at most stores, ponying up another $5 for either of those games is a pretty sweet proposition! Awesome deal for new PS3 owners or anybody looking for another DS3! All this cheap PS3 goodness makes me wish I would have waited to score this stuff... Ive had R&C in my backlog for quite some time... Oh well. Nice find!

Try this one for Black DS3 + Uncharted.

Also, by the looks of the accompanying photo, I bet we're going to see a lot of deals for these packages in the coming week.

9668981_rb.jpg

[quote name='doodofdoods']Ah, they're their own package. Think I'll wait for this to go on sale, then.[/QUOTE]
Agreed. Looks like some sort of holiday packaging with a christmas font. Nice find OP! I only have 1 controller, but I'll definitely wait for these to go on sale closer to Christmas. Worse case scenario, they'll just pull the controller and game out of the box and sell them separately again (have UC2 and never cared for R&C). Hopefully all their PS3 Greatest Hits will be bundled with a controller.

Wow..bad ass deal for those that don't have those games. I have both already, otherwise I would probably snag one of these.

[quote name='chuckywang']Dang, what to do. I could use another DS3, but I already have both games.[/QUOTE]

I personally would buy the uncharted bundle and sell your extra copy on ebay. I can't catch an auction going for under $25 for the game still... Think of it as $25 off your DS3, effectively making it $35. Granted, this is a lot of extra "trouble." As I still need uncharted (the reason why I was looking at this on ebay for the past few weeks), I am pleased to get my second controller for my new ps3 and a game I've been looking forward to getting.

A quick question though, what do you guys think matters more in the longrun, Ratchet or Uncharted? Uncharted looks like I could beat it within a weekend and pretty much be done with it (plus I own uncharted 2, I just want to beat uncharted 1 first for the backstory.) Ratchet my fiance might play with me. Anytime I can get her to play video games with me is a big plus in my book to any game I look to purchase. Any feedback concerning the "longevity" of these games would be nice. Not looking for a fanboy war.

Anyone think you'll be able to switch controllers to a different color - like get Uncharted with a blue controller?

[quote name='Guy Legend']Anyone think you'll be able to switch controllers to a different color - like get Uncharted with a blue controller?[/QUOTE]

It looks like it's just a regular retail controller, but it may have a "not for resale" or something on the controller's box. I guess we'll have to wait for people to open the box.

...Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction is pretty awesome though. If I didn't already have the entire FUTURE series, I would totally pick that bundle up.

Hope to see the Blue and Ratchet set pop up on Amazon. I would prefer that game and that controller, and have a $10 credit waiting to be spent.

[quote name='Guy Legend']Anyone think you'll be able to switch controllers to a different color - like get Uncharted with a blue controller?[/QUOTE]
In Store Pickup states "coming soon" so you might be able to pull this off in the store (if they decide to carry them) and possibly the game if one is "so inclined to do so". Because of the price, the UPC is probably on the back of the big box.

NOTE: Retail Fraud is illegal in all 50 states and is not supported by the Poster above NOR this website.

Nice bundles, shame I already have both games, though.

Then, these are obviously for new PS3 owners, since chances are fairly decent that if you've owned a PS3 for even 6 months to a year, you likely already have at least one of these game, if not both.

I kind of want in on this because I'd like a blue controller and don't have Ratchet...but on the other hand, I have *no* games with local multiplayer on PS3, except fighting games which I use a stick for.

While this looks enticing, I don't have a PS3 yet & would rather put that $60 towards the system. I just traded in a bunch of stuff to Amazon (about $50 worth) & hope to eventually get a PS3 from there.

bread's done
Back