DS3 Controller Holiday Bundle (Uncharted, LPB GOTY, or Killzone 2) $49

Damn, I've either finished, own or don't care for each one of those games respectively, but I really want a second controller...

Just got a ps3. Which one is better uncharted or killzone 2? I only have 1 controller so this is the perfect deal for me. Thanks

[quote name='Flowfaster']Just got a ps3. Which one is better uncharted or killzone 2? I only have 1 controller so this is the perfect deal for me. Thanks[/QUOTE]

Honestly LBP is probably the best of those. Uncharted would be second IMO.

All are must owns though so it's preference.

[quote name='fujimitsu']Honestly LBP is probably the best of those. Uncharted would be second IMO.

All are must owns though so it's preference.[/QUOTE]

I am more into shooters + I have LBP on the PSP. So I am gonna go with the Uncharted bundle. I was sort of leaning twords Uncharted anyway. Thanks

[quote name='fujimitsu']Honestly LBP is probably the best of those. Uncharted would be second IMO.

Worst advice ever... Uncharted is the second best game on PS3.

Uncharted 2 is the best.

[quote name='zenintrude']Worst advice ever... Uncharted is the second best game on PS3.

Uncharted 2 is the best.[/QUOTE]I'd personally give the second best PS3 game title to Valkyria Chronicles and/or Demon's Souls, but Uncharted 1 is also a valid point.

uncharted is pretty epic, i'm replaying now on hard and crushing just for the plat and its still really enjoyable. graphics are beautiful.

on topic i just nipped the ratchet and clank bundle that comes with blue controller from a best buy that still had them. after reward certs and gift cards from xmas i only paid 25 but this is def a solid deal.

[quote name='Evolved']Why are these all black? I thought they were different colors.[/QUOTE]

Only God of War collection (red) and Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in time (blue) came with different colors I believe.

Nice, picking up a bundle with KZ2. We own LBP and just played Uncharted 2, so might as well get something a little different and pick up Uncharted later. And now I'm going to try to stop buying things. But but but, we needed a second controller.

I saw these in all the stores around the holidays for $60 and considered picking one up, but I never noticed the Uncharted 1 bundle in stores. Why exactly package a second controller with a single player only game?

If you just want an extra controller...

Pick this up and trade in Uncharted to Amazon.

$49 - 11.75 TIV = 37.25. Decent price on a new DS3.

I'm considering this deal even though I have 3 DS3's already.

[quote name='ryushe']Damn, I've either finished, own or don't care for each one of those games respectively, but I really want a second controller...[/QUOTE]

Walmart.com has better deal if u just want the controller,
silver $43
blue $45
red $45
black $44
I bought 2 silvers @ BB for $86 and got a $25 gift card during their buy 2 vg items over $40 and get a $25 GC deal.

Really all must owns ? I think LBP and and uncharted sure but Killzone 2? That game honestly has the worst shooting mechanics of any first person shooter.

[quote name='Enuf']Walmart.com has better deal if u just want the controller,
silver $43
blue $45
red $45
black $44
I bought 2 silvers @ BB for $86 and got a $25 gift card during their buy 2 vg items over $40 and get a $25 GC deal.[/QUOTE]
On the flip side of that, if you just want one of the games(LBP GOTY), then both WM and Amazon have it for $19.96 currently.:D

bread's done
Back