DSi Acessories/Screen Protectors

gizmo29

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Hey CAGers,

I just recently bought a DSi, and i really enjoy it, however, no retail stores seem to sell screen protectors for the new gadget. I know play-asia sells them, but I would rather buy locally. The only thing that I have seen that is of remote interest is this package http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938131&pf_rd_i=507846 at EBGames. I was just wondering if any other CAGers bought this? Any other accessories that I should look into besides screen protectors for the DSi? Thanks in advance:)

I bought the DSi screen protector+stylus kit (the cheapeast kit that had the screen protector). But I'm still waiting for a clear-armor case for the DSi.

I went to Dollarama and bought a bunch of iPhone screen protectors by WriteRight and cut them to size. Each package cost $2 and there's enough per package to make 4 touch screen protectors. They aren't great but they are better then nothing.

Cheach your local Wal Mart. I saw a DSi kit there for $10.00. It had a transparent case for the system, screen protectors along with some other stuff.

I picked up the BD&A System Wallet at Future Shop. It's not a bad little case, form factor is decent. My only complaint is that it only holds three games. I'm too used to my old BD&A case which had a zippered back that held quite a few things.

bread's done
Back