DSi/Lite Stylus'

Shockdrop

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (80%)
I lost my DSi stylus, so I need a new one. I'm looking at the metal ones, but they don't specifically say DSi. So, would a DS Lite stylus fit in a DSi well? If it hangs out a tiny bit, thats cool. Also, what about others for phones and crap?

[quote name='Shockdrop']I lost my DSi stylus, so I need a new one. I'm looking at the metal ones, but they don't specifically say DSi. So, would a DS Lite stylus fit in a DSi well? If it hangs out a tiny bit, thats cool. Also, what about others for phones and crap?[/QUOTE]

Or if you have some Nintendo points saved up, you could always pick up the stylus pack there ;D

[quote name='Squarehard']Or if you have some Nintendo points saved up, you could always pick up the stylus pack there ;D[/QUOTE]
I'm fairly sure those are all DS Lite styluses.

Also, I second the rec for the Hori stylus - don't have a DSi myself, but Hori makes some good quality products, so you can't go wrong.

DSi has a slightly longer stylus then the DS Lite, but you can put a DS Lite stylus into the DSi's slot and it will hold it "just as well". At least they certainly work for me. What I hate is how easily any stylus slips out, including the DSi stylus. It's no wonder the things get lost. Probably they did that on purpose....

Also I had one of those Hori stylus's and also really liked it, but it broke. I had purchased it as part of a screen protector set at the Nintendo World Store in NYC. I'm glad to see you can buy that stylus alone. I'm going to order one (and wait weeks for it to arrive.)

bread's done
Back