DSI XL for cheap? Any suggestions?

IceCreamTaco

CAG Veteran
So im lookin to get a DSI XL , but hoping to get it cheaper than normal...

I missed that whole trade 5 in for free DSI xl thing :*(

So ive got 56$ in eb $ from a while back i never used and im thinking just buying it is the best bet as i dont see any sales on it...been looking for the last month or so.

Any suggestions?

I see the trade an 8$ value game for 25$ towards hardware shit is no longer valid , not that i had much to trade anyways.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Cheers!

[quote name='IceCreamTaco']So im lookin to get a DSI XL , but hoping to get it cheaper than normal...

I missed that whole trade 5 in for free DSI xl thing :*(

So ive got 56$ in eb $ from a while back i never used and im thinking just buying it is the best bet as i dont see any sales on it...been looking for the last month or so.

Any suggestions?

I see the trade an 8$ value game for 25$ towards hardware shit is no longer valid , not that i had much to trade anyways.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Cheers![/QUOTE]

What whole trade 5 get a free DSI xl thing

best buy is the best right now or walmart... buy it with teh game sell the game and get the system a little cheapeer

[quote name='slidecage']What whole trade 5 get a free DSI xl thing [/QUOTE]

Best Buy had a trade 5 when DSi XL launched. They had a list of select games, some were $10 turds, later removed from the list, but apparently still worked.

[quote name='Mr.']Best Buy had a trade 5 when DSi XL launched. They had a list of select games, some were $10 turds, later removed from the list, but apparently still worked.[/QUOTE]

that must been a long time ago cause i dont remember that..

HEADS UP play with a DSI XL first.... i got one today from best buy with New super mario brothers

I will probally return the item in a day or two... Item is VERY VERY HEAVY COMPAIR TO THE DS LITE

going to try it out on the Dragon quest 9 game tonight but i will probally end up returning it .

item is just way to heavy to play for a long period of time

probally just go back and pick up a DS LITE

sucks monster rancher comes out this week cause if monster rancher wasnt coming out this week i would just hold off buying a DS LITE for awhile until a very good deal comes

[quote name='Opopanax']I would definitely wait until the 3DS is out, that'll be the time for a price drop[/QUOTE]

I would also wait since it will likely get a price drop.:)

[quote name='IceCreamTaco']Isnt the 3ds coming late next year though?

I was thinking of doing that , but thats a long wait no?[/QUOTE]

No later than March 2011. Most likely to launch before Christmas, though.

The only reason I got a XL was because it only cost me about $30 (after Lite and cheap games trade ins). Otherwise I would have kept my Lite and waited for the 3DS. That being said, I love it so far.

About the fellow above saying it's heavy. Well yes, it is bigger and a tad heavier... it is the XL after all. I have no issues playing it for a couple hours at a time. Holding a 314 gram device vs a 218 gram device isn't that much of a big difference to me. The original DS "Phat" as it's been called was 300 grams by the way.

[quote name='neospike']No later than March 2011. Most likely to launch before Christmas, though.[/QUOTE]

Oh Nice.
I shall wait then , unless the XL goes on sale early ill just get the 3ds , thing looks awesome :)

Thanks.

[quote name='slidecage']that must been a long time ago cause i dont remember that..
[/QUOTE]
As I said, it was when DSi XL was first released, which made that deal that much more interesting.

bread's done
Back