DSLite less than retail?

I've seen a lot on Craigslist ranging from $60-$80 that even come with some pretty good games. Sometimes, but rarely, even at $40. Couple of years ago or so I bought mine on Craigslist, like new condition Legend of Zelda golden exclusive DS, and it even came with a few great games. I paid $100 back then, pretty nice price for that including the games it came with.

So you might want to check around your city on Craigslist and see if you can find any on there, just make sure they're in good condition and that. :razz:

$129.00 for new at Walmart.com free shipping and you can choose a few different colors, a game (alot of Mario titles not that bad a selection actually) and an accessory kit.

[quote name='crr_1119']I've seen a lot on Craigslist ranging from $60-$80 that even come with some pretty good games. Sometimes, but rarely, even at $40. Couple of years ago or so I bought mine on Craigslist, like new condition Legend of Zelda golden exclusive DS, and it even came with a few great games. I paid $100 back then, pretty nice price for that including the games it came with.

So you might want to check around your city on Craigslist and see if you can find any on there, just make sure they're in good condition and that. :razz:[/QUOTE]
Yeah I agree with him. Craiglist is your best bet. Last time I bought one on craiglist brand new for 50 bucks.

Its frustrating how 1 or 2 months ago, i saw Ds Lites (New ones) for $70 to $100 on many stores (back then i wasn't interested), and now i really want one, there's not one single store selling it below $130. WTF ! 3DS is around the corner!! where are the price drops?!?!

bread's done
Back