Dual Shock 3 Available for Order at Play-Asia

Zero_Shadow

CAGiversary!
I saw on play-asia.com they have the PS3 Dual Shock 3 Controller available for order for those who want to early opt.

PS3 Dual Shock 3 Controller - Black

PS3 Dual Shock 3 Controller - White

I heard that this verison will work not only for the Japanese PS3 but also the PAL and US verison but dont quote me on that.

Price is 59.90

Shipping is 6.70

Im not sure when these will even ship but according to some of the reviews many already have them and are using them but these could be Japanese players not sure so you may use caution.

[quote name='Zero_Shadow']I saw on play-asia.com they have the PS3 Dual Shock 3 Controller available for order for those who want to early opt.

PS3 Dual Shock 3 Controller - Black

PS3 Dual Shock 3 Controller - White

I heard that this verison will work not only for the Japanese PS3 but also the PAL and US verison but dont quote me on that.

Price is 59.90

Shipping is 6.70

Im not sure when these will even ship but according to some of the reviews many already have them and are using them but these could be Japanese players not sure so you may use caution.[/quote]

Hmm, not a deal, and this is old.

[quote name='iazybandit']hes in it for the affiliate commission!!!![/QUOTE]
if he is he wont said that he is not sure they will work on US system.

[quote name='62t']if he is he wont said that he is not sure they will work on US system.[/QUOTE]
There are no region lock on accessories. Dont remember when the last time there was for any console. I have DS3 and it works on my US 60GB PS3

[quote name='62t']if he is he wont said that he is not sure they will work on US system.[/quote]

Im not worried about him he just trying to start something when I searched for it in the Video Games Deal thread it didnt come up so that why I posted it so dont be accusing me of nothing. I was just posting for info not for an commission. I didnt look in the $5 off 50 thread because it was for that subject 5 off 50 not Dual Shock 3 controller so for those like me that didnt see it I did it this way. If you feel I was wrong then I apologize but dont be accusing me of nothing when I was just trying to do things proper if you want me to to put everything that refers to Play-asia ill just throw in that thread for now on.

[quote name='Zero_Shadow']Im not worried about him he just trying to start something when I searched for it in the Video Games Deal thread it didnt come up so that why I posted it so dont be accusing me of nothing. I was just posting for info not for an commission. I didnt look in the $5 off 50 thread because it was for that subject 5 off 50 not Dual Shock 3 controller so for those like me that didnt see it I did it this way. If you feel I was wrong then I apologize but dont be accusing me of nothing when I was just trying to do things proper if you want me to to put everything that refers to Play-asia ill just throw in that thread for now on.[/quote]

Don't take it personal. The problem is you're posting in the deals section, and this is far from a deal. Also, this is 'CheapAssgamer', so most of us know about news of a product that's been in the market for months.

[quote name='dragonjud']Don't take it personal. The problem is you're posting in the deals section, and this is far from a deal. Also, this is 'CheapAssgamer', so most of us know about news of a product that's been in the market for months.[/quote]

Sorry just a rough day. I understand tho

[quote name='gobz']Dual Shock? If I want my hands to shake i'll just stop drinking for a day.[/quote]

Same here. No way i'm about to spend $50 dollars for a trivial feature I don't even realize i'm missing.

[quote name='VWarrior']Same here. No way i'm about to spend $50 dollars for a trivial feature I don't even realize i'm missing.[/quote]

I'm with you on that. I don't understand why rumble is so popular. Wow, the controller shakes in your hand when there is an explosion. Ok....

[quote name='lowenbotten']I'm with you on that. I don't understand why rumble is so popular. Wow, the controller shakes in your hand when there is an explosion. Ok....[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the laugh! :)

[quote name='Zero_Shadow']No not really.[/quote]

Yes you are.

I've seen you post the same thing on other forums lol.

[quote name='MarkMan']Yes you are.

I've seen you post the same thing on other forums lol.[/QUOTE]
I knew it! It looked so damn familiar. I think I saw it on SlickDeals and strikebang.com

I have never posted this on any other site I dont even have an account on slickdeals or strikebang while you continue to accuse me of this maybe the user names are familar but I dont even use Zero_Shadow on any other forum. So I would appericate it if you will just drop this its over an done with why do u keep fueling this.

Im done trying to convince you with what happen believe what you want I dont even care anymore ive said what happened and thats it.

Heres btw the suppose slickdeals thread u refering to PS3 Controller

Next time get your story straight.

I dont think there has been an official release date I could be wrong but its probably around the time that new sku is coming out later this year well thats the rumor anyway.

bread's done
Back