Dual Shock 3 (PS3) $45 w/ 3 day free shipping at newegg

This is the same deal that Amazon.com has (free shipping as well)

Amazon PS3 DualShock 3

PLUS, if you didn't already know, the Bill Me Later promotion ends today (12th). Get $5 off $25, $10 off $50 or $15 off $100. I already took advantage of this myself!

[quote name='dj_paxis']This is the same deal that Amazon.com has (free shipping as well)

Amazon PS3 DualShock 3

PLUS, if you didn't already know, the Bill Me Later promotion ends today (12th). Get $5 off $25, $10 off $50 or $15 off $100. I already took advantage of this myself![/quote]

I'd rather go with NewEgg if their the same price. My recent experiences with Amazon super saver shipping is they are very slow to process orders (I've seen them take up to 5 business days to ship an in-stock item) then you have to wait for the USPS. I've been having great experiences with NewEgg; usually ship out the item in 24 hours and they always ship with UPS which is great since they have a real tracking system (unlike USPS).

Amazon extended the $10 off $50 Bill Me Later deal until December 30th. That makes a white Dualshock all the more attractive to me.

Yep picked one up at $39.99 today along with a micro SD card for my wife's BB Bold. Pretty good price although not as good as the $29.99 radio shack had for black friday. I wasn't getting up that early just to save $10 though so this will work just fine. Actually with tax I would have only saved $8.20

bread's done
Back