Dual shock 3 ps3 controller black 19.99 frys in store only

[quote name='Jimmienoman']Huh? Mine does. I'm using 6axis and it runs beautifully.

Nothing like BLOPS zombies on the go.[/QUOTE]

Haha I guess it does. I haven't used it in like 6 months. Even with cyogenmod on it, kills the battery too quick....

Went to Bestbuy and picked one off the shelf and went to the cashier. Asked to do a price match and I showed her the page off of frys.com on my phone and she popped it right in no questions asked. Asked her if she would mind if I grabbed another and she said "No problem at all, we love the business" so my wife went back and grabbed another.

Out the door cost: $42.98 for 2 black Dualshock 3s
(figured I might as well grab two...for this price why not?)

Grabbed a blue one last night at BB and the cashier just saw the page on my phone and PM'ed without any questions. Was 95% sure they would force me to get the black one if they did the PM. Really good deal! Tempted to get a 3rd.

Worked for me. The cashier looked at the Fry's website and tried to see if any store had them near me. I thought I was screwed for a second, but she handed me back my phone and PM'ed it. I guess she overlooked the "Item unavailable" description.

Thanks OP! Hit up my Best Buy and snagged two. Just briefly showed the cashier the site on my phone and bam, got the manager to punch in his code. Just in time too because someone had just stolen my two controllers last week (among other things), so this was a bit easier on the wallet.

My experience was a bit of a pain. I thought I would be screwed but I managed to PM one at BB. I chose a pink one but the guy said it had to be black, so I switched to the black one. Then I had to wait for nearly 10 min for them to verify with the manager and then call Fry's to see if they had the exact model with 2 in stock (not sure why they needed 2). My heart was pounding the whole time because I checked all the Fry's nearby and supposedly they were unavailable. Turns out whatever Fry's they called did have 2 in stock and after a harrowing 20 minutes I walked out the door with my one black controller for $20+tax.

bread's done
Back