Dual Shock 3 Watch?

CHW

CAGiversary!
According to Gamespot, the DS3 will be officially be launching at retail this week:
http://www.gamespot.com/news/6188650.html

DualShock 3 Compatibility List
Formula One Championship Edition
MotorStorm*
Pain
High Velocity Bowling
MLB 08: The Show
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Resistance: Fall of Man*
Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
Go! Sports Ski*
Folklore*
Heavenly Sword*
Warhawk*
Super Stardust HD*
Snakeball
Toy Home
PSOne Emulation
Piyotama
PixelJunk Monsters
Blast Factor*
Condemned 2: Bloodshot
Lost: Via Domus
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2*
Burnout Paradise
Dynasty Warriors 6
Devil May Cry 4
DragonBall Z Burst Limit
Turok

*Titles will be given rumble functionality through an update

Still there's no hits on Futureshop or Best Buy's web sites yet, though.

IIRC, DS3 preorder on US retail websites usch as EB and GS are shipped on Apr 4. Just for reference. I have no idea on Canadian dates.

Got a DualShock 3 today at BestBuy in Laval, Qc. FutureShop also had them. BestBuy sold them for $55. FutureShop didn't have a price listed next to the DualShock 3, but a rep told me they were $60.

Was at EB today. Over the phone one of the girls working there told someone to go ahead and sell them. I think she said that the price should be $54.99. Let the deal hunting commence.

It seems like TRU and EB got their DS3 in stock today. I haven't checked myself but Microplay might have adjusted DS3 price. They were selling imported DS3s at 69.99, both black and white ones. If you are considering ordering white one, you might want to check Microplay.

It seems like TRU and EB got their DS3 in stock today. I haven't checked myself but Microplay might have adjusted DS3 price. They were selling imported DS3s at 69.99, both black and white ones. If you are considering ordering white one, you might want to check Microplay.

[quote name='danthemightyone']It seems like TRU and EB got their DS3 in stock today. I haven't checked myself but Microplay might have adjusted DS3 price. They were selling imported DS3s at 69.99, both black and white ones. If you are considering ordering white one, you might want to check Microplay.[/QUOTE]

Holy crap dude - just buy them from Play-Asia.

[quote name='danthemightyone']It seems like TRU and EB got their DS3 in stock today. I haven't checked myself but Microplay might have adjusted DS3 price. They were selling imported DS3s at 69.99, both black and white ones. If you are considering ordering white one, you might want to check Microplay.[/QUOTE]

Holy crap dude - just buy them from Play-Asia.

[quote name='nikkai']Holy crap dude - just buy them from Play-Asia.[/quote]

I guess you completely missed "might have adjusted" part. I called 2 Microplay stores in Ottawa, and they are selling imported ones at $49.99 :hot:. This is the cheapest price you can find now. Unfortunately they don't have NA release in stock yet and I did not bother to ask its price. Also none of these two stores has white ones left.

Bought mine today at EB, pretty nice...

BTW, the SIXAXIS is on sale at TSCC for $45 I believe, saw it in the flyer. Not a DS3, but definitely cheaper.

i dont think big retailers will get the other colors because we dont have the other consoles but small retailers that import you should be able to find some there like silver/white

According to maxconsole.net:

dot_clear.gif
Contrary to expectations, the rumble enabled Dual Shock 3 controller has hit US shelves in two color variants. The colors available are both silver and black.

I'm assuming if the US got silver, Canada should also see these in stores. I've thought about importing, but the extra shipping time and cost doesn't seem worth it.

The EB at lougheed mall in burnaby,BC just got them in yesturday, I picked one up about 15mins ago for $54.99

bread's done
Back