Dual Shock 4 $39.99 at Amazon.ca

sfu_lifer

CAGiversary!
Saw this on RFD but seems like not everyone could do it.

I was able to add Destiny Pre-Order and a DS4 > Check Cart > Checkout > Free Super Saver Shipping > update Quantities > Delete Destiny (check DS4 price is still $39.99) > Finalize payment options and Order.

Good luck!

I got it to work.  Here's what I did:

1. Add Destiny (either SKU - no idea why there are two PS4 versions) and a Dualshock 4 to cart.

2. Go to checkout.

3. Change shipping to "Free Super Saver shipping"

4. For Destiny, click "Change" to next to Quantity.  Set it to 0. (Deletes the item from the order)

5. You should now have just the DS4 in your cart, still with the $20 discount.

$45 for a DS4 ain't bad at all.

I got it by just putting in the controller all on its own and the price was discounted at the checkout automatically. I also saved myself the two bucks by doing the free shipping. 

Hell I don't even have a PS4 but can't hurt to get ready.

I got it by just putting in the controller all on its own and the price was discounted at the checkout automatically. I also saved myself the two bucks by doing the free shipping.

Hell I don't even have a PS4 but can't hurt to get ready.
yeah same thing here just added it to cart and proceeded with check out then show promo was applied. I could also use it for pc gaming while waiting to get a ps4 :D

Please note that it's not because you had a bad one that every controller will have that fault.
But it is an issue. Returning defective goods to Amazon is a bit of a pain. So unless you really need a controller now, you should wait for a brick & mortar deal.

It should also be noted that there are probably going to be a lot of practically unused refurbs popping up in the not too distant future.

doesnt seem to be working anymore.. i tried doing it again through ebates because i orginally forgot about it but promo doesnt apply regardless of ordering with destiny then canceling or just adding to cart. good thing i didnt cancel my order before trying again glad i got 1 order in :D

bread's done
Back