Dual Shock controllers @ Best Buy $9.99

yyr

CAGiversary!
Sorry if this was posted already.

I picked one up because the only analog controller I had for the PS2 was the DualShock2 that came with it, and I finally had a 2-player game to play.

Seriously, the analog buttons on the DualShock2 are all but worthless. The original Dual Shock is likely all you'll need for 99% of your games. So basically you have $10 PS2 controllers! Have fun!

~yyr

Not too bad considering it will work with most games. I like the stiffer analog sticks on DS2 much better though. Pressure sensors on DS2 is worthless anyways since I turn the feature off in the game if possible.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Is this B&M YMMV, because mine still had them for 19.99. Do you have to scan it for it to come up?[/quote]

hmm I was wondering this too can anyone confirm for B&M?

All but useless?

Madden requires these. There are numerous and growing games that require these.

I'll stick w/ my PS2 controllers thanks...

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Is this B&M YMMV, because mine still had them for 19.99. Do you have to scan it for it to come up?[/quote]

Actually, the tags in the store were wrong; they all said 14.99. So I figure it was a fairly recent drop.

[quote name='KyPEn']All but useless?

Madden requires these. There are numerous and growing games that require these.

I'll stick w/ my PS2 controllers thanks...[/quote]

Madden requires the pressure-sensitive buttons? Is it the only game that does? As far as I knew, only racing games and maybe a couple of others actually use them, and none require them... you didn't think I was referring to the analog sticks, did you?

~yyr

bread's done
Back