Dualshock 3 controller colors?

bert90987

CAGiversary!
What controller color should I get? Silver, Red, or Blue? Has anybody already bought any of these colors and would recommend or not recommend the color they got? I already have the original black plain sixaxis controller so I don't want to get the another controller of the same color.

Thanks

Haven't seen any of those colors available yet. Sure your not thinking they're PS3 controllers when they're really PS2 ones?? Anyways, as longs as they're 1st party sony controllers, the insides are all the same....it's just color preference to you.

I've only seen the red and blue in the stores (in Miami), but both colors look great. The colors make the controller look more metallic and rich.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I'm still happy with the pack-in controller from my new slim, since it didn't cost me fuckin' $55 @ retail.[/QUOTE]

That's true, $55 is a lot, but I have a bunch of store credit for Gamestop and I was thinking of what to spend it on. How is the PS3 slim BTW?

The slim is pretty damn good. I've only had maybe 2-3 freezes since I've had it and that was after I swear I jinxed myself by saying that I hadn't had ANY freezing issues as of yet. It does get noticably warm on the top of the console, but that's probably due to the fact that the power brick is inside the console itself. It is just as loud as the 40gb and other PS3 models that it followed though after it's been on for a while.

I played mine from about 8-9pm last night till about 6 this morning and I was shocked when I looked up and saw the time on the clock. Then again, Batman: AA for PS3 is just too damned addicting.

I say white, what now? Oh go for blue or red. I don't like the silver one all too much. I wish they would release the PS3 in all these colours too instead of just the controllers.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Then again, Batman: AA for PS3 is just too damned addicting.[/QUOTE]

It def is a great game I am downloading the new dlc right now.

[quote name='Thongsy']I say white, what now? Oh go for blue or red. I don't like the silver one all too much. I wish they would release the PS3 in all these colours too instead of just the controllers.[/QUOTE]

A white slim would def be nice. BTW is there a white dualshock 3 controller coming out for the US market or can I only get one by importing it?

[quote name='bert90987']A white slim would def be nice. BTW is there a white dualshock 3 controller coming out for the US market or can I only get one by importing it?[/QUOTE]

I wonder about this too. I really want a ceramic white DS3, but I don't want to pay import prices.

I'd say go for any one of them. I don't think you can go wrong, it all boils down to your preference.

I'd like to see a blue, red, and/or silver slim system in the future.

Personally, I'd like to see a clear system/controller, so you can see all of the internal parts working inside the console. Although the black matte finish of the PS3 slim is pretty damn nice as it is, since it doesn't show every last smudge or speck of dust like the old shiny finish.

I want there to be a glow in the dark ps3 controller so when its dark in the room ull be able to see itll look cool in green or orange.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Personally, I'd like to see a clear system/controller, so you can see all of the internal parts working inside the console[/QUOTE]

Me too! I'll settle for black but a clear case would be cool. Maybe if they make good quality clear cases I'll make a custom with my fat PS3.

bread's done
Back