DualShock 3 now $39.99 shipped at Amazon

Since I missed out on the Radioshack deal, I just bought it from Buy.com on Ebay. With the 30% Live Search cashback (at the time) it turns out to be about $28 and change. Not too shabby.

I'm lucky and have a small Radioshack near me that had 2 on BF. I got there at 8am. Don't know how they stay in business, but works for me.

Was lucky to have a Walmart with DS3's in stock next to a Radio Shack to pick up the ad from during BF. Manager took a couple of minutes to look at the ad and think about it though, but eventually got the deal. Got 2 for $29.99 each plus tax.

Also, if you want a different color, Amazon has the silver Japanese DS3 for $49 and the White for $54. Not a great deal by any means, but some people really want a different color. I personally wouldn't want white as it would probably get dirty and fade but if Silver were the same price as black I'd get one if I needed another controller just to have a different one.

***If this is a double post, please delete***
**Sorry for the double post ^^***

Not as good as that Radio Shack Black Friday deal...
alternative to Amazon, Newegg is also having it on sale for 40.99

Amazon http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-3...er/dp/B0015AARJI/ref=pd_ts_zbw_vg_14210671_1#
Newegg http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16879261123

I would grab it...but I already have 3 controllers (never needed more)
maybe I need a spare ^^
(were the prices always this cheap on both sites?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Big thanks on this deal! Just got a PS3 over the holidays and was looking to score a deal for a second controller.
And Amazon only taxes Kansas, New York, Kentucky, North Dakota and Washington.

I hate radioshack for canceling my order on black friday. What ass holes! I woulda had a Dual Shock 3 for $30! Never buying from radioshack again.

Probably will be in for this if I can't find anything better.

Thanks OP, though I prefer Newegg because they don't charge tax for New York City orders.
Either way, I'm passing this up for now.

If the DS3 was $30 before, it'll be back at $30 sooner or later.

So I got mine, this is the first extra controller I've bought for my ps3, seriously ,wtf no usb cord???? if you go my normal retail price, this easily makes the DS3 the most expensive controller over the wiimote+nunchuck

awww i just got them from newegg!! i had to pay tax there too. should've waited... but im not planning to get a 3rd controller for now. maybe next time. thanks op!

i really want one but i cant do it at that price. my squeeky analog sixaxis will have to continue to do its job

Great deal, I already got it though :)
smile.gif

bread's done
Back