Dualshock 4 Back Button Attachment - Walmart $24.96 IN STOCK! (YMMV)

Long shot/ lots of effort, but technically the other person who took it committed theft. You could get local police involved since there is camera footage. A police investigation could easily get that person identified and your item eventually recovered.

Long shot/ lots of effort, but technically the other person who took it committed theft. You could get local police involved since there is camera footage. A police investigation could easily get that person identified and your item eventually recovered.
It was under $27 after tax. Its just not worth the effort. Sure, i wish that the person who went after me would have done the right thing, but they didn't and i only have myself to blame.

This ugly add on costs more than I paid for on a brand new DS4 that I  use on my PC.  It is just Sony trying to copy one of the features of the Xbox One Elite Series 2 controller and making an inferior and ugly version instead.

This ugly add on costs more than I paid for on a brand new DS4 that I use on my PC. It is just Sony trying to copy one of the features of the Xbox One Elite Series 2 controller and making an inferior and ugly version instead.
so combined price with your ugly add on and brand new ds4 is still what? less than half of a series 2 controller? it is more likely that this is a standard feature for the ps5 controller and this allows dualshock 4s to be compatible, as has been rumored, with the ps5.

I picked mine up yesterday. After trying it for a bit in Overwatch I don't think I'll move Jump to the back buttons. Using L2 to jump is too ingrained in mind. Though the attachment will be great for the characters that have several abilities. I'll have to go through every character to see what works best.

And I'm going to re-install Doom to play it with the attachment. I think it's a 75GB download now. I could probably get used to jumping with the back buttons in Doom.

so combined price with your ugly add on and brand new ds4 is still what? less than half of a series 2 controller? it is more likely that this is a standard feature for the ps5 controller and this allows dualshock 4s to be compatible, as has been rumored, with the ps5.
yeah but aside from the extra interchangeable paddles(2 standard and 2 mini), the elite series 2 also has a tension adjustable and interchangeable thumbstick, shorter trigger locks(to decrease input lag), 40 hour rechargeable battery, wrap around rubberized grip, haptic feedback with impulse triggers and rumble motors, customizable dpads, charging dock and carrying case and can connect wirelessly either with Xbox wireless or blue tooth.

It is the now the recommended controller for competitive multiplayer gamers.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought one today for $24.96
They had about 5 of them

Walmart - 10727 Gateway Blvd W, El Paso, TX 79935, United States

It wont let me post the pic
Woah, sound good
o.png

bread's done
Back