Dualshock 4 or 12m PS+ $29.99 Groupon(ymmv)

I had this email and was going to check what to get later. Saw this thread, checked my PS+... it expires on the 28th haha. Sold! Lame that there is tax but $32.xx for a year of PS+ is pretty much the best you can get.

Thanks for the heads up OP.

I made a new account and got the code to work. Sucks they charge tax on it whereas they aren't supposed to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Make my first ever account but didnt see the the coupon anywhere. Would have been nice to finally get plus again. Oh well. 

Anyone having luck? If so, I'll try it, but I don't want to go through all of that for nothing (I'd have to create a new account since I don't use Groupon). Thanks.

I ordered mine last friday, and my order is still in 'processing'. aka hasn't been shipped yet. Does it take them a long time to ship usually? says usually delivered within 4-7 business days...

I ordered mine last friday, and my order is still in 'processing'. aka hasn't been shipped yet. Does it take them a long time to ship usually? says usually delivered within 4-7 business days...
My biggest complaint with them is their shipping speed. I ordered items from them before (glasses etc.) and by the time it arrives after months, I had sometimes forgotten that I ordered them.

bread's done
Back