DUALSHOCK3 $35/GCO at Buy.com w/ Free Shipping. $45 w/o

[quote name='bobphone']Hey OP, you're dumb.[/quote]

Wow, way to be a dick, dude. While I'm sure the OP is saddened that he's wasted your "precious time" by "tricking" you into clicking on this thread, at least he's trying to contribute to the community; which is, by the way, quite a bit more effort than you're putting forth with your prick-ish comments.

I got mine at my local Gamecrazy for $31.99 and I love the rumble it gives off with games such as motorstorm and resistance fall of man.Go get yours there where 9 left at my location.

If you're going to take the time to be an asshole, a word of correction like the others would've been better a contribution.

[quote name='anthonyny652']I got mine at my local Gamecrazy for $31.99 and I love the rumble it gives off with games such as motorstorm and resistance fall of man.Go get yours there where 9 left at my location.[/quote]

Nope, just called and its msrp. Did you use a gift card, coupon, or was it used? Do tell us.

[quote name='epictempo']Hey guys, the dualshock 3 is $35 if you use GCO, and $45 if you don't. Free shipping, and No TAX. I know there are other sites selling for sub $45 but none which I trust or include shipping.[/QUOTE]

Correction, tax is charge for people living/shipping in California.

[quote name='n64ra']I'm a CAG in Training.

What's GCO?[/quote]
Google Check Out.

Gives new users a $10 discount on their first purchase.

Thanks for the post. Picked one up w/ GCO. I'm glad I waited since I almost pulled the trigger on it when they were initially selling it for $40 w/ GCO. Saved me an extra $5, thanks.

[quote name='CyberTrick']Thanks for the post. Picked one up w/ GCO. I'm glad I waited since I almost pulled the trigger on it when they were initially selling it for $40 w/ GCO. Saved me an extra $5, thanks.[/quote]

Damn I jumped on the 40$ w/GCO. And apparently they don't wanna price match because FREE Shipping apparently is a promotional offer (they didn't mention GCO).

There's also the $25 off $75 coupon code that some people have floating around. If you planned on getting two it'd be $90-25 = $65 shipped

I may actually have to do a DS3/GT5 combo for $56 shipped after my Google coupon. That's awfully cheap.

I will have to order one. I have been waiting and this seems like a good deal. I think I may already have the GCO though. Does anyone know if you can create another account using a new email?

[quote name='jmm4648']I will have to order one. I have been waiting and this seems like a good deal. I think I may already have the GCO though. Does anyone know if you can create another account using a new email?[/quote]
Yup, I've already used GCO 5 times now, each with the same card and billing address, didnt have any problems getting the $10 off, as long as your total after $10 off is over $10 you should be fine

[quote name='TahoeMax']There's also the $25 off $75 coupon code that some people have floating around. If you planned on getting two it'd be $90-25 = $65 shipped

I may actually have to do a DS3/GT5 combo for $56 shipped after my Google coupon. That's awfully cheap.[/quote]

anyone have this coupon he's talking about? is it for buy.com or something? sorry if I sound noob, I'm new to CAG

[quote name='po12nostylez']anyone have this coupon he's talking about? is it for buy.com or something? sorry if I sound noob, I'm new to CAG[/quote]

It was a discount linked to a specific acccount (i.e. not a code). If you did not get an email you cant get the discount. I am bummed becuase I did not get it.

Thanks OP. I ordered one this afternoon. $34.99 shipped is a great price.

On a side note I have a Sixaxis Controller for sale. PM if interested.

sadden to hear that its 5 now..could've had it for 5 cheaper when I bought it for 49.99....I don't think buy.com has a price gaurentee..like amazon or do they? Anyone know?

You're welcome guys, glad I could help. I just wished Amazon had this deal so I could use it with prime. Waiting for a week sucks.

For the love of everything cheap just make it stop already!!! ... yet another

(insert item) (insert price - $10) at (insert website) w/ GCO thread!!!

P.S. sucks sucks sucks :rofl:

[quote name='hollowfreak']For the love of everything cheap just make it stop already!!! ... yet another

(insert item) (insert price - $10) at (insert website) w/ GCO thread!!!

P.S. sucks sucks sucks :rofl:[/quote]

GCO or not...it's still a deal considering the controller retails for $55.

Just an FYI: rumble works with the PSOne games you play via the PS3; in other words, you can feel the spasms in the heart-attack scene in Metal Gear Solid!

I might pick this up with the Logitech 360 Harmony remote, which I desperately need! If I spend over a 100 I get 20 off the purchase using google checkout.

Buy.com automatically canceled my order because it deemed my shipping address 'incorrect'. It's not, it's absolutely correct and deliverable. fucking ass holes.

This isn't the first time I've gotten this auto order cancel bullshit when a deal comes into play. I'm going to try to contact buy.com but I expect them to bullshit me...I'll probably never get the deal.

Mine arrived to day. Ordered it on Sunday 20th and it arrived on Friday 25th. Not too shabby considering I went with the Free Shipping that said it should take 7-9 days and I ordered on a Sunday. I have not been able to play with it cause it was delivered at my parents house across town but will pick it up tomorrow. I cant wait to play Uncharted and MGO tomorrow night. For Uncharted it will be like playing for the first time again.

bread's done
Back