Dualshock3, new but opened, $30+S&H

epicelite

CAG Veteran
Well I picked this up on Black Friday hoping to use it wirelessly on my PC as I don't even own a PS3.

Anyway turns out to be a HUEG pain in the anus, I got it to work over USB but what is the point might as well get a DS2>USB adapter for $5.

COLOR: Black
BRAND: Sony
MODEL: Dualshock3

Anyway I will include the original receipt/packaging.

e-bidet feedback.
http://myworld.ebay.com/epic1337

PayPal accepted.
Will consider trades but cash takes priority, first come fist served no holds.

Sorry to possibly ruin this deal, what OP, I can help you get the PS3 controller working on your PC if you want. I've set up my controller to work on both Vista and XP before over bluetooth. You can PM me and I'll show you what I did to get it working. Otherwise, good luck selling it. :)

[quote name='LilPaintballer']i guess cml for it.[/QUOTE]

CML???

[quote name='rusty']Will you ship first? CML either way and I have paypal

PM me...[/QUOTE]

No it is always my policy not to ship first, no offense.

[quote name='Access_Denied']Sorry to possibly ruin this deal, what OP, I can help you get the PS3 controller working on your PC if you want. I've set up my controller to work on both Vista and XP before over bluetooth. You can PM me and I'll show you what I did to get it working. Otherwise, good luck selling it. :)[/QUOTE]

Well see I like the controller but, the trigger buttons are arse. It is not that my finger slips off of them but they are just like "sticky". Say I set them to be "Z" in a N64 emu and then I will hit "Z" and let go and it acts liek I am still pressing the button, then I have to hit it 4-5 times before it notices I am not pressing it. :|
Kind of like how analog sticks have the "dead zone".

bread's done
Back