DUCKTALES IS BACK! (XBLA/PSN/Wii-U eShop) Summer 2013)

[quote name='GBAstar']Not 94 huh?

If he was born in 1919 and it is 2013 then how old would he be?

#fuzzymath

Alan Young (born Angus Young 19 November 1919[/QUOTE]

Uh, sounds to me like he turned 93 on November 19 2012?

Cant wait, loved the show as a kid.

Still giggle whenever I see joystiq use the image of Scrooge tower when talking about gamestop profits

[quote name='Strell']I just thought of something.

This gives a small bit of hope for a Little Nemo resurrection.[/QUOTE]
If they could pull that off with Ducktales and Rescue Rangers I'd probably scream like a little girl. Together those 3 games were some of favorite NES titles. No telling how many hours I put into all 3.

[quote name='CAGkrazy']Just saw the trailer. Will be getting this! Just wish they did not change how the theme song was sang and kept the original rendition! It would have been better! Hehe! DUCKTALES!!! Woo oo!![/QUOTE]

At least its sung by the original artist, plus it's virtually identical only difference I could hear is he slowed it down a bit (to enunciate better) and it sounds slightly remixed, otherwise it's pure cartoon theme. Which is awesome, I loved the follow the bouncy ball trailer, I had a big stupid grin on my face the whole time it was playing. :D

[quote name='ID2006']Edit: Wow. 93 years old, and he came in to do voice acting for this game.

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/03/23/original-voice-actors-return-for-ducktales-remastered/[/QUOTE]

Without Alan as Scrooge, Russi Taylor as the nephews & webbie and last but not least June Foray (who's 95, btw) as Magica (she also does Rocky the Squirrel) it wouldn't be Duck Tales. I'm hoping they managed to get the VA for Launch Pad as well, haven't heard that mentioned yet.

I was at WonderCon this past weekend and saw the game in action. Looks so vibrant and fun to play. Everyone really enjoyed it. So many memories!

I remember that game, there were hidden path and all, I used to beat the original game in 20 minutes or something (just keep bouncing on the crane).

bread's done
Back