Ducktales Remastered retail release - $20 PS360/Wii U (PS3 DLC voucher available now, physical releases 11/12)

MetalSlugger

CAGiversary!
Feedback
54 (100%)
Physical disc version of Ducktales Remastered for PS3/360/Wii U coming Nov. 12: http://www.capcom-unity.com/xantista/blog/2013/09/18/ducktales-remastered-is-headed-to-retail-stores

PS3 voucher version details below...pretty pointless since the PS3 physical release will have the same cover art.  The only bonus for buying the voucher version is the exclusive DR pin.

http://www.capcom-unity.com/xantista/blog/2013/08/20/limited-boxed-version-of-ducktales-remastered-available-now-in-the-us

Sounds like this is going to be EXTREMELY hard to find. Barely any of the GameStops around me had it, and the copy I picked up was the only copy that store received. I'd grab it ASAP if you want it...$5 more for a nice-looking case and collector's pin. Yes, it sucks that it's a DL token and not a game disc but for me this was a no brainer.

GameStop (instore only)
Target website (instore only)

Target stock checker

Capcom online store
TRU item number: 013388991624

Last edited by a moderator:
so whats the Verdict?

Picked up the digital Copy and never opened it, just picked up the physical copy as well last week..

What to do with the Digital copy w/PIN?   Suggestions or input please!

oNe

so whats the Verdict?

Picked up the digital Copy and never opened it, just picked up the physical copy as well last week..

What to do with the Digital copy w/PIN? Suggestions or input please!

oNe
Keep the Digital Copy for a few years. It's Disney, someone will pay more than $20 at some point for the pin.

Speaking of Capcom and their shenanigans: http://www.amazon.com/Ultra-Street-Fighter-IV-Playstation-3/dp/B00E44EZYA/ref=pd_sim_vg_63

"the most complete"

Lmfao. No. Bought that game, twice, already(trying to remember if I bought it the first time....,making that 3 times). Not doing the $15, or whatever, add-on crap, either. I'll wait for $20 or less.
And people wonder why Capcom does this...because people like you will complain....and then still buy the fucking thing. Doesn't matter if it's at a sale price or not. You're still rewarding their behavior by going out and buying the 4th version of this game.

I picked up a physical copy of the Wii U version at Target and it also came with the pin.  So double win I guess!

I picked up a physical copy of the Wii U version at Target and it also came with the pin. So double win I guess!
I noticed that, I still haven't picked one up yet, I've been waiting to see if it goes on sale but just might do it before Christmas really ramps up.

And people wonder why Capcom does this...because people like you will complain....and then still buy the fucking thing. Doesn't matter if it's at a sale price or not. You're still rewarding their behavior by going out and buying the 4th version of this game.
But, but.................waiting for $20!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lmfao. I forgot all about this thread. I'm on my Wii U tip. If it's not on Wii U, maybe I'll wait for it to be on PS+ like SSFIV.

Keep the Digital Copy for a few years. It's Disney, someone will pay more than $20 at some point for the pin.
Yeah, tried returning it , Target said my 90 day window was up like. 5 days ago..

*sigh* that's what I get for showing them the receipt..

D@m!!

oNe

bread's done
Back