Dude steal 54 copies of Madden 2012

I like how he starts to leave, then thinks better about it and goes back to grab one more.

musha666, you should send a pm to dohdough. You two would get on famously.

[quote name='musha666']Did anyone expect to see a white guy when they clicked the link? Anyone? No? Didnt think so =-x[/QUOTE]
gargus, is that you?

After working retail security I can tell you the funny part of this story is that the fence he sold these to likely only paid him $5-10 per copy so this guy went through all this and the possibility of getting caught for $250-500 tops. Professional retail theft is a hell of a thing.

I did not expect to see this here. Saw this on a local news website yesterday. This Walmart is right down the road from me. It's actually one of the nicer Walmarts I have been to.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']Good luck selling them. Not because it's stolen property, but because it's Madden.[/QUOTE]

i know you're just trying to be funny but you realize madden sales are up right?

[quote name='confoosious']i know you're just trying to be funny but you realize madden sales are up right?[/QUOTE]

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Looks like the guy was stealing a freakin' ton of TP as well, his cart was full of it! Maybe he went into a back area of the store and ripped open the packages and stuffed the TP in his pockets and pants. :rofl:

[quote name='200STM']I wonder if hes starting his own league with 53 of his buddies[/QUOTE]

lol. thats funny.

seriously, worst security ever. And he came back for more. Used tools in hardware to pry the security boxes open! Come on...

Over $3000 worth of retail. Amazing...

bread's done
Back