Duke Nukem $39.99 XBOX 360 From Amazon FSS

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']I'm waiting to snag a used copy at Gamestop, and take advantage of 7 day return policy

I want to see what all the fuss is about...[/QUOTE]

Well it is now $34.99 used at GS and seems to be plentiful in most of the stores I have browsed. I decided to do an in-store pickup and will probably be a return...

Hahaha you people make me laugh then wonder why i even bother posting deals. If you do not like the deal then why bash them for it? You do know the more you do it the more people you scare off from posting more. I always find insane deals for good stuff but why bother if you get hammered for posting.

I got 3 amazon accounts with credits galore and i got money to waste so yeah i bought it. I heard the MP is fun so i grabbed it. The demo and beta was crap and the full game is not all that. But what you gonna do if you are a duke fan?

Well thanks for all the nice comments next time i wont bother being nice and taking my time to post a big price drop like this. This is the first time i seen it this low brand new.

Pfft as i slam the door

[quote name='confoosious']I'M TAKING MY BALL AND I'M GOING HOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

screw you guys![/QUOTE]
You are stealing another one of my balls i only got one left! How about i pop you're balls?

BTW you must hate yourself cause you seem to be shaddy....

Breaking news will never post a deal or free codes here again. I hope others do to this site turned into a trollville on a lolipop stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back