Duke Nukem Forever $9.96 Walmart (Ps3 & Xbox 360)

ZachAttack

CAGiversary!
Walmart has Duke Nukem Forever for 9.96 for both systems, down from 30. It says that the Xbox 360 version can be picked up in store (nothing by the ps3 version)

I'm sorry guys but I am on my phone and do not know how to post the link.

This is my first deal post so please go easy on me, I'm still a CAG in training.

hey OP
here's the link for both systems it's a $10 rollback
http://www.walmart.com/search/search-ng.do?search_constraint=0&ic=48_0&search_query= duke%20nukem%20forever

The most crazy part about this game is that it's making a profit, will probably see + 1 million sales(not at full price obviously) & could become a GH titles...well not really LOL but the 1st 2 yeah. If this game can sell + make a profit with all the marketing money spent on it how come Enslaved/Mirror's Edge can't profit with less marketing $ spent.
http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/...es_Lowered_After_Disappointing_Duke_Sales.php
http://www.psu.com/Duke-Nukem-profitable,-LA-Noire-ships-4-million-says-Take-Two--a012495-p0.php

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ZachAttack']Thank you for the link! How can I add it to the first post (and give you credit for it as well)?[/QUOTE]I don't think your able to link at this point but chances are this game isn't going to garner a huge response much beyond 2 pages & the link itself is in one of the early post so it should be good. No worries

[quote name='Enuf']I don't think your able to link at this point but chances are this game isn't going to garner a huge response much beyond 2 pages & the link itself is in one of the early post so it should be good. No worries[/QUOTE]

Ok. Thanks again for posting the link, I really appreciate it.

[quote name='ZachAttack']Walmart has Duke Nukem Forever for 9.96 for both systems, down from 30. It says that the Xbox 360 version can be picked up in store (nothing by the ps3 version)

This is my first deal post so please go easy on me, I'm still a CAG in training.[/QUOTE]

Just go to the url on the top of the screen then press and hold your finger on it. The url will be highlighted and you will have the option to copy (like in copy and paste). Copy it and then edit your op. Just push and hold your finger on the screen and do paste and that's it :). Copy and paste is really easy on a smart phone

[quote name='strait edge follower']Just go to the url on the top of the screen then press and hold your finger on it. The url will be highlighted and you will have the option to copy (like in copy and paste). Copy it and then edit your op. Just push and hold your finger on the screen and do paste and that's it :). Copy and paste is really easy on a smart phone[/QUOTE]

Are you serious!? I didn't know if I could just paste it because it was on the mobile website and not everyone uses a smartphone. Thank you for the step by step! It will definitely come in handy when I post another deal!

[quote name='ZachAttack']Walmart has Duke Nukem Forever for 9.96 for both systems, down from 30. It says that the Xbox 360 version can be picked up in store (nothing by the ps3 version)

This is my first deal post so please go easy on me, I'm still a CAG in training.[/QUOTE]

Just go to the url on the top of the screen then press and hold your finger on it. The url will be highlighted and you will have the option to copy (like in copy and paste). Copy it and then edit your op. Just push and hold your finger on the screen and do paste and that's it :). Copy and paste is really easy on a smart phone

Thanks for the heads up, I finally got this game ! It was listed as $14.99 at Best Buy and I got my co-worker to match Walmarts.

I find it funny how much hate this game gets. It's actually not a bad game. Is it the end all be all? No. But is it a fun romp with six to eight hours of gameplay with a action hero that talks shit? Yeah. I spent 60 on this day one after spending nearly half my life waiting and for what it was, I had fun.

Hell I might get some of these and give them out as christmas gifts.

bread's done
Back