Duke Nukem Forever Balls of Steel Edition -- PC Version $10 off at GameStop.com ($90)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drclaw411

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I'll be getting a console copy, havn't decided which one yet. But for those interested, GameStop has marked the PC version of the Balls of Steel Edition $10 off. It doesn't seem to be MSRP, as the GearBox email announcing the package listed all 3 at $99.99.

Looks like a pretty cool collectors edition although damn, a "making of" dvd would have been epic.

http://www.gamestop.com/pc/games/duke-nukem-forever-balls-of-steel-edition/90266

DukeNukemLELG.jpg

I'm still debating which system to get it for
I know Duke Nukem is really a PC game, so I'm wondering if I should get it for the PC.

Nothing in there that I would really want or justify paying an extra $40 for. But I'll definitely be getting the standard edition.

I believe that is in fact MSRP. Gamestop, Amazon, Walmart, buy.com etc. also have the standard edition for $10 less than the PS3/ 360 versions. Sad that the extra $10 PC tax is becoming more accepted. :(

Thats not a deal, its a pc game and unless your buying a game published by activision pc games are almost always cheaper than the console versions.

Its what everyone has the pc version listed for.

Does anybody remember the pinball game called Balls of Steel? It was awesome for it's time and has a Duke Nukem table.

For the sheer amount if time it's taken for this game to come out, ( keeping in mind it still isn't yet released), we should be getting a lot better deal than this.

[quote name='yingfo']I'm still debating which system to get it for
I know Duke Nukem is really a PC game, so I'm wondering if I should get it for the PC.[/QUOTE]

I am having the same debate I think I should get it on the PC but then again I might pick it up on the PS3...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back