Dumbo Blu-ray + DVD Combo

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
Dumbo is being delay and will be pushed back to March 23, 2010 February 2011 for US Release. Hong Kong & Mexico are releasing this next month of February, while the other are releasing on late March.

Edit: Dumbo is being pushed back to February 2011 for the US Release.

Dumbo (Blu-ray+DVD Combo) Mexico - 02/12/10

51%2BhmP70CmL.jpg

Dumbo (Blu-ray+DVD Combo) Hong Kong - 02/02/10

pa.173194.1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
There was a ad flier inside of Up about this coming out, if I remember correctly. It does mention February, though hopefully the extra delay into March will net us either a Steelbook pre-order at Best Buy, a $10 coupon or both.

Anyone know about any new content this might be getting added from the previous Big Top release from a few years ago , or is this simply a re-release for :br:?

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Unfortunately, Alice In Wonderland isn't coming out on BD. :([/QUOTE]

YET.

i mean, you KNOW everything will get re released in bluray at some point

Since when have we started threads about Blu's that are coming up...

I'm kinda over sorting through all of these threads about upcoming releases. If only we had a place to talk about this...

Oh yeah, we do... LINK

[quote name='blk00civicsi']Since when have we started threads about Blu's that are coming up...

I'm kinda over sorting through all of these threads about upcoming releases. If only we had a place to talk about this...

Oh yeah, we do... LINK[/QUOTE]

Sweet man, I didn't realize you got promoted to a Mod.

Congrats.

I'm no mod. I'm sure I'm not the only one who dreads sifting through "exclusivity" or "steelbook" threads to find the actual deals in this forum.

It's just my thoughts on this. Nothing more. I'm sure if the mods really cared it would have been moved, but since Shrike has posted in here I'm sure it doesn't bother him.

I was just ribbing you about it more than anything. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion.

That being said, I don't see the problem with these kinds of threads. Similar to your own argument, I don't necessarily like sifting through a huge consolidated Blu Ray deals thread to find stuff I might like. I would much rather see individual threads that highlight possible deals.

[quote name='Cloggerdude']I was just ribbing you about it more than anything. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion.

That being said, I don't see the problem with these kinds of threads. Similar to your own argument, I don't necessarily like sifting through a huge consolidated Blu Ray deals thread to find stuff I might like. I would much rather see individual threads that highlight possible deals.[/QUOTE]
Same here

i have to agree i hate seeing stupid 'up for preorder', 'coming soon' and 'steelbook at X' threads. if its a DEAL then fine, but this is just stupid.

Alright who want to join the group buy with me for the Mexico version? The price is $24.34 USD and their shipping is $18 USD FLAT RATE. I can get it by 2 days in standard shipping.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Alright who want to join the group buy with me for the Mexico version? The price is $24.34 USD and their shipping is $18 USD FLAT RATE. I can get it by 2 days in standard shipping.[/QUOTE]

me, i dont want to wait till next year to see this awsome movie.

[quote name='xeno']fantasia /fantasia 2000 got bumped back also? fuck[/QUOTE]

yep :(

no classic disney animated's in first half of '10.

but we do get toy story 1/2 and princess and the frog (both march)

[quote name='Penguin1084']yep :(

but we do get toy story 1/2 and princess and the frog (both march)[/QUOTE]

true but i proib wont get toy story tilll the third one comes out on blu, and i havn't seen princess and the frog.

[quote name='Penguin1084']yep :(

but we do get toy story 1/2 and princess and the frog (both march)[/QUOTE]

got princess and the frog in my quick picks on amazon today... interesting thing tho... they have a 1 disc blu listed at 24.99 and a 3 disc blu/dvd combo for 27.99... wonder what will happen with the bluray coupons?

[quote name='Afflicted']got princess and the frog in my quick picks on amazon today... interesting thing tho... they have a 1 disc blu listed at 24.99 and a 3 disc blu/dvd combo for 27.99... wonder what will happen with the bluray coupons?[/QUOTE]Probably be more of the same, $10 coupon when it comes out.

Anyone that won't spend the extra $3 for the DVD and digital copy, they're nuts.

Just sold Dumbo BD on Amazon Marketplace! :D

Your Amazon sale is official!

Order ID: xxx-xxxxxxx-xxxxxxx

Please ship this product using Standard shipping.

Item: Dumbo (60th Anniversary Edition) [DVD] (2001) Sterling Holloway; Edward Brophy
Condition: Collectible - Like New
Condition Note: Brand new & factory sealed in mint condition! DUMBO - 70th Anniversary Special Edition Blu-Ray & DVD Combo Pack. This is imported from Mexico. The Blu-ray disc is Region 1 & 4 as well as DVD. Will ship in a padded bubble mailer. In stock, ready to ship next business day, send e-mail with Delivery Confirmation. Don't forget to check out my other items!
Listing ID: xxxxxxxxxxx
SKU: xx-xxxx-xxxx
Quantity: 1
Order date: 03/19/2010
Buyer's Price: $69.99
Shipping Credit: $2.98
Amazon Commission: $-12.29
Your Earnings: $60.68

You have agreed to ship no later than two business days after the order date of 03/19/2010. Keep in mind that you are responsible for the item until it reaches the buyer at the address provided within your Amazon.com account.

[quote name='opterasis']How the hell can the release it in Mexico on time but it gets delayed a year in the US?[/QUOTE]

Yup that's what I'm wondering.. same thing with Finding Nemo.... seriously... what the hell Disney? Man...

Ok, so I know this might be the wrong place, but I figure it's people talking about Disney Blu-rays so someone might know the answer. I know that Best Buy released all of those steelbooks Disney movies a while back & I was just wondering how rare those were? My Best Buy still has a ton in stock & I was hoping to find it cheaper on ebay or something but the ebay prices are all inflated. So, are they rare enough to spend the full $35 on them from Best Buy?

Disney sucks pretty badly with their huge delays and that vault bullshit. Honestly consumers should complain more about this treatment. No point waiting so long in between releases

Sad about Dumbo delay (I can get my wife to burst into tears instantly by simply humming a few bars of "Baby Mine"), but Fantasia/Fantasia 2000 and Beauty & the Beast are my #1 and #2 most-wanted Disney films, so I'm more focused on those. Hopefully both will make it to Blu this year, as advertised.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Just sold Dumbo BD on Amazon Marketplace! :D[/QUOTE]

Wow, people would rather pay 70$ to have it now than to wait it out for the inevitable US release which will most likely have a DMR $10 upgrade coupon, and will probably end up being $15ish?

It's like the people that paid out the ass for Monsters Inc imports when they could have waited and got that and Up for $15 total.

[quote name='opterasis']Wow, people would rather pay 70$ to have it now than to wait it out for the inevitable US release which will most likely have a DMR $10 upgrade coupon, and will probably end up being $15ish?

It's like the people that paid out the ass for Monsters Inc imports when they could have waited and got that and Up for $15 total.[/QUOTE]
Yeah I know, most Disney fans are way impatient, thats why these are selling like hotcake!

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Yeah I know, most Disney fans are way impatient, thats why these are selling like hotcake![/QUOTE]

Question, do the imports come with the DMR codes, and do you know if an import code and a US release code can be applied to the same account?

[quote name='opterasis']Question, do the imports come with the DMR codes, and do you know if an import code and a US release code can be applied to the same account?[/QUOTE]
Umm nope, only US & Canada release get DMR codes.

bread's done
Back