Dungeon & Dragons: Daggerdale FREE on Asian marketplace! (Xbox)

No, that would not work. Licenses are tied to the account the item is bought on and is stored in the download item itself (though it is tied to your console's ID), not on the Xbox (contrary to popular belief).

Thanks OP. Was trying to do to it on PC and couldn't remember what I set it up with. Hopped on the 360 since I have the account stuff still for Sanctum and boom.

Luckily i kept my previous Taiwan gt (TaiWaiNoob) from the free Plants VS Zombies deal, missed out on Ghostbusters though. I couldn't remember my windows live or p/w though so I just struggled with navigating through the hybrid chinese/english dashboard.

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/41/t/81653.aspx
Suspended for Marketplace Theft?

Level: X
Sun, Sep 11 2011 11:17 PM
During the course of a recent investigation, we have discovered users who illegitimately accessed Xbox LIVE Marketplace downloadable content. Our investigation reveals that this access was intentional and not accidental, constituting a blatant violation of the Terms of Use for the service. We will not divulge additional information regarding individual suspensions for these offenses.

Please know that we are being very careful regarding these suspensions, and have clear evidence regarding each account issued a permanent suspension from the service. We apologize for any frustration or confusion resulting from our inability to share individual details, and thank you all for your cooperation in this matter.

Cheers!
I did not download this, nor was I banned. I was looking for something else on xbox.com and came across this sticked announcement.

Lol people are actually scared? Microsoft never ban for such a things. There is their own mistake.

[quote name='AmyGrrl']Why would they ban for this? I didn't get banned when I got the Ghostbusters XBLA Game at the beginning of the year.[/QUOTE]

I have got Ghostbusters, Swarm, Plants vs Zombies, D & D, one of the Fallout NW dlc's, ME2 pre-order dlc's.... thanks for their mistakes. Of course, no one is gonna ban us.:)

sure they do. you accepted the EULA. so you are only allowed to create accounts for your region. i know some people that got their dummy accounts banned. and one of them got his main account banned too (because he used all of his accounts on the same console).

confirmed by xbox support

[quote name='Razorleaf']
confirmed by xbox support[/QUOTE]

:lol:

Of course they will say that. I still waiting for ban from the promised ones for gears 3 beta - played it without redeem code. Nothing happen after that, of course. :bouncy:

[quote name='Razorleaf']confirmed by xbox support[/QUOTE]

lol xbox support also 'confirmed' that we cud keep our xbox rewards points when they accidently gave them out! :lol:

[quote name='CodeTrader']This refuses to die.

I'm so surprised this is still alive. I would have figured Microsoft would have fixed the price by now.[/QUOTE]

Other mistakes like this were fixed within hours, dont know why they arent fixin this

[quote name='garrett007']Other mistakes like this were fixed within hours, dont know why they arent fixin this[/QUOTE]

it's their way to thank the company for manufacturing like 80% of the stuff in the world

[quote name='canenigma']isnt this the game that requires the vision camera that was free for US residents for years?[/QUOTE]

From Wikipedia: It was released on October 4, 2006 as a free download. It does require the camera to play.

Soooo.. this thing is still active? I don't know how I missed it when it first happened. Now I have to hope it still works when I get home... I can't remember the email/password I used for my Taiwan account so I can't do it at work..

Edit - Can now confirm this downloaded from dashboard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well - still worked to 'purchase'. Have to wait until I get home to try to download. Least they keep the site the same so even though I can't read it I know where the right buttons are :applause:

bread's done
Back