Dungeon Runners Beta

I don't mind inviting all of you, but please keep a few things in mind:

1. Accounts created with friend invites will only last for two weeks (I think). After that, I'm not sure what to do if you want to keep playing.
2. You will have to install the PlayNC launcher, which is similar to Steam, but it catalogues NCSoft's titles instead of Valve's. The current build of the game takes just over 650 MB.
3. The party search feature is busted. When you choose to find a party, it will invite you to whoever has their party invite on (it's on by default, and you have to close it every time you log onto a character). So if you are looking for a party, I ask that you send a tell to whomever you receive an "invite" from to verify if it's really okay to join their party. The game isn't fun if you solo, so you might not even want to bother installing it if that's how you wanted to play.
4. Everyone in beta is considered a member. The membership package lets you use the good items. There are also items that are "soulbound", which only the character that received the item can use.

If you've agreed with the above terms, then PM me with your name and e-mail address. Please request an invite only if you are sure you want to play since I have just a handful of these, and they don't replenish until two weeks. You can only create one character per account, so you will be receiving three serial codes, each giving you access to the game's three characters (warrior, ranger, mage).

The referral program is temporarily on hold, so I apologize if you didn't get one. Everyone who contacted me yesterday should've gotten one by now.

bread's done
Back