Dungeon Seige 3 PC DOWNLOAD $39.99 @ Amazon -Steamworks-

radioactivez0r

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
I strongly recommend you try the demo before you buy. It's a pretty long chunk of the game so you can get a good sense of whether or not you care for what they've done.

Didn't want to make a new thread, but I saw this game at Walmart today for PS3 ($59.99). Just realized the release date is 6/21/2011. In case anyone want to pick it up earlier. =/

I played the demo on PC. First with keyboard and mouse and the second time with a wired Xbox360 controller. I cannot highly recommed enough that you play using a gamepad. Whether that means purchasing the PC or console version is up to you. But the game is so much more easy to control on a gamepad. They were like two different games... for what it's worth.

[quote name='MysterD']It REQUIRES Steamworks, you mean.[/QUOTE]
Big time bummer. I will wait until its offered for $5 in that case.

[quote name='xTraPointLess']I played the demo on PC. First with keyboard and mouse and the second time with a wired Xbox360 controller. I cannot highly recommed enough that you play using a gamepad. Whether that means purchasing the PC or console version is up to you. But the game is so much more easy to control on a gamepad. They were like two different games... for what it's worth.[/QUOTE]

I did try the demo - and I agree.
If you have a gamepad, it's the way to go...it plays perfect w/ that.

The KB/mouse controls and its horrible cam movement will make you want to toss your KB.
It would be nice if they fix this...

bread's done
Back