Dungeon Siege Throne of Agony PSP $10 @ BB. Other drops?

CAGiversary!
Feedback
64 (100%)
Found this at the Woodland Hills, CA Best Buy. I used the $5 Gamepro coupon and got it for $4.99 + tax. The $9.99 tag had just been printed yesterday (1/14) so there may be other drops but I couldn't find anything else noteworthy.

[quote name='lawdood']Really, if every CAG that found multiple copies just picked up ONE extra to offer up to a less fortunate CAG, just about everyone here would be hooked up with this. Just saying...[/QUOTE]

this is what i dont understand. If you have a credit card and see games that are in demand or think they will be you should always pick up a few. If noone wants them you could always return them within a week or two and lose nothing. hell you could even add 1-3 bucks for your trouble of putting the items on the CC.

like say a 10 buck game. Hell i would be happy to pay almost 20 for a game that i couldnt find.

10 for game 60 cents for tax 10.60 add 3 for shipping 13.60 + 2 bucks for putting it on your CC = 15.60 and say 2 bucks for gas and 2 for your time = 19.60 i would be happy to pay that for some games i couldnt get my hands on. IF you think 2 bucks is too much to add to Credit card drop it

Meaning 17.60 to 19.60 you could sell the games.

i know with the TRU games i would been happy to paid 18 to 20 for each of the RPG games. I did pick up 2 of the games off someone here for 18 each shipped and was able to trade for the other 3.

I found 4 copies total and picked up one for $5. I may go back for at least one more later (not like they were marked so I doubt they're going anywhere), but I'm too broke to do it before Friday (no CC) + I'm out of $5 off GamePro coupons.

[quote name='lawdood']Really, if every CAG that found multiple copies just picked up ONE extra to offer up to a less fortunate CAG, just about everyone here would be hooked up with this. Just saying...[/QUOTE]

I picked up two copies of the game. I probably won't use them myself so they'll probably go to CAGs here. Don't PM me though as I have to check on some stuff before anything. If you PM me before I choose to get rid of them, I wont send em ;)

On that note, I will most likely be able to keep going back to my BB and pick up quite a few. Like I stated before, my BB still has stacks of these on the shelves.

if there is ANY way someone will sell me an extra, PLEASE pm me, i always try to help out CAG's with deals i get from TRU and CC, and would really like this game myself.

Thanks in advance!

eX

It would make it easier to find copies of this game if someone posted the SKU # for it, since reps in-store can find games via SKU #, if they're not coming up on the BB.com website.

[quote name='shrike4242']It would make it easier to find copies of this game if someone posted the SKU # for it, since reps in-store can find games via SKU #, if they're not coming up on the BB.com website.[/quote]

Glad to hear people are scoring on this deal. My first big post :D

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']anyone know the trade in amount EB gives on this? I can probably pick up enough for CAGs with the rest as trade ins... and still, don't PM me about it yet.[/quote]

pm sent

oh crap.

j/k

Thanks original poster picked one today in N. Olmsted , Oh. This is actually my first post and this web site is the best thing since sliced bread. If anyone is interested (IN OHIO) Wooster , Ohio Best Buy has 4 left per Brooklyn , Ohio.
Happy Gamin!

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']anyone know the trade in amount EB gives on this? I can probably pick up enough for CAGs with the rest as trade ins... and still, don't PM me about it yet.[/quote]
$12 as of Monday

No dice at 2 NW Indiana BestBuys(Valparaiso, Merrilville) The Valparaiso store did have an endcap dedicated to some other cheap titles though:

Cube

Monkey Ball 2 - $9.99
Pac Man Fever - $9.99

Ps2

One Piece Pirates Carnival - $9.99
Nanobreaker - $9.99
MGS3 Snake Eater - $9.99
Duel Masters - $4.99

PSP

Sudoku - $9.99
All In Poker - $9.99
The Hustle - $9.99

Among others...

[quote name='avatar94']$12 as of Monday[/QUOTE]

:lol: Mkay, first game goes to whoever PMs me with the best offer... be sure to check my tradelist as I will probably favor trades over cash.

Metal Gear solid 3 is definately worth 5 bones among the rest of the games, Nanobreaker seems to be some lame version of castlevania, it is made by konami after all...

Could someone please send me a PM if you have a spare copy!

You seem to be forgetting the hypnotoad.

d7784da86214e8b9ae16e5f10f219939.gif

tempted to check my local BB but everytime I check any BB/CC/Target near Daly City I come away a very disappointed Cheapass

They almost never have anything good in stock, nor any deals.

Advent Rising at this one CC is listed at $49.99 they have like 6 copies and those copies have been sitting there for many moons

I picked up an extra copy today, pm me offers. I'll ship to the best offer I have by tomorrow, has to be paypal though

Grabbed the last one at my BB yesterday. First day i was able to get out with the bas weather here. I'm sure this game will be worth the $5 I paid for it.

If anybody is able to grab me a copy of Dungeon Siege, I would appreciate it. Every Best Buy near me is long sold out of these. Please CML or let me know how much it would cost with shipping - I'm thinking around $10 shipped if you got it for $5?

I saw a bunch of copies today at the Best Buy in Garden City, NY today. Didnt buy any cause I already bought 2 copies the other day. So just a heads up

[quote name='thabizzle']As long as it's not complete crap, this will be a fine addition to my ever-growing PSP collection.[/QUOTE]

actually, I was expecting it to be crap since I don't play dungeon games too much, but to my surprise it's well put together. I can definityly say it's more than worth $5/$10.

Stopped by the Chandler, AZ store today, and the clerk check the computer and said they weren't getting anymore in. He said the next closest store that has it in stock is Yuma, AZ (about 200 miles from here).

UPDATE: My extra copy has been traded. Thanks for the offers!

Stopped by two local BB's yesterday. All were $9.99: picked up 2 copies of Dungeon Siege, 1 Death Jr, and 1 Exit.

I'll stop by another BB tomorrow to see if I can pick up any more Dungeon Siege's.

Oh yeah, Dungeon Siege was labeled $39.99, but rang up at $9.99.

Willing to trade my extra copy. I know I'm new, but you can view my feedback at ebay. User name: jasonlh22

Pretty much open to trades: PSP games, DS, 360, Blu-Ray/HD-DVD movies...

I have the least amount of games for PSP and least HD-DVD movies. I've only had the PSP for two weeks. I have Katamari, Death Jr, Dungeon Siege, Exit, PQ.

Damn....stopped by two Houston area BBs that are usually golden for me and had no luck! Lots of Exits, Death Jrs, etc., but no Dungeon Sieges. Oh well...grabbed a copy of MGS: PO for $29.99 with the $10 off coupon from Gamepro, so atleast it wasn't a wasted trip...

[quote name='maccabee72']Damn....stopped by two Houston area BBs that are usually golden for me and had no luck! Lots of Exits, Death Jrs, etc., but no Dungeon Sieges. Oh well...grabbed a copy of MGS: PO for $29.99 with the $10 off coupon from Gamepro, so atleast it wasn't a wasted trip...[/quote]
Try the Almeda Best Buy. Had 4 left last night(Sat).

[quote name='lorne']Try the Almeda Best Buy. Had 4 left last night(Sat).[/quote]

Thanks for the heads-up. I hit the Pearland and Sugarland BBs last night, which are an easy trek for me coming from the Lake Jackson area. I don't know if I'll be over in that area anytime soon, so if someone wants to trade a Dungeon Siege for my complete and like new copy of MotoGP just hit me up with a PM!

I managed to get a copy of the game for $5.34 (7% sales tax included) in Sioux City, IA (used $5 off coupon, worked like a charm). There are 3 copies left, so if some CAG is close by, go for it!

It's true. I got a 5 dollar coupon off a psp game that sony sent me in the mail a lil ways back and used it on this for a 5 dollar psp game. So it is true.

I have an extra copy if anyone wants one. Please PM me with a trade. Since I'm new to the iTrader thing, I'll of course send my first unless you're new. We'll work something out. My trade list is below.

Thanks!

:bouncy:

[quote name='lorne']Try the Almeda Best Buy. Had 4 left last night(Sat).[/quote]
I was there earlier and got myself a copy. It was behind the Neopets game if I remember right. Don't think there were anymore left.

Thanks OP for this great deal.

Many of you looking for this game, you might want to check your local B&M again. It looks like all of the local BB in my area restocked with the proper label of $9.99. Hialeah, FL and Tropicaire, FL had in excess of 6 copies at each store.

bread's done
Back