Dungeons & Dragons Daggerdale FREE on Indian Xbox Marketplace *HURRY*

pandiosity

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
[quote name='pandiosity']http://forums.redflagdeals.com/dungeons-dragons-daggerdale-free-indian-xbox-marketplace-1323171/
Saw it on redflags so I thought Id post it here.
If anybody wants to post screenshots of the marketplace thing please do. I already own this game on my main account so its not important to me but its up to you if you want it or not.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-IN/Pr...5-d80258410aa

REQUIRES AN INDIAN ACCCOUNT

likely going to get fixed so hurry while you can.[/QUOTE]
got it :) thanks OP........
[quote name='Karl of Duty XP']Thanks OP. In the last week or so I've got this and the Assassin's Creed 3 full game from China for free. Not bad for about 2 minutes work making a new account.[/QUOTE]
WAIT WHAT?!?!?!?!?! WHEN?!?!?!? Still going on?????

That was nice and easy. Was able to browse the Indian Live in English. Thanks OP.

Anyone know of other free games on the Indian marketplace before I delete the profile? lol

[quote name='Self_Possessed']got it :) thanks OP........

WAIT WHAT?!?!?!?!?! WHEN?!?!?!? Still going on?????[/QUOTE]

No, it's over now... Was posted as free on the chinese marketplace for 4 or 5 hours... And that was about a week ago.

[quote name='maggot_alchemist']It appears free but when i try to buy it it says 800 msp....Oh well.[/QUOTE]

REQUIRES an account from INDIA.
If you try to buy it, it will default to the region of your account and right now I am assuming everywhere else is 800 MSP

What is the difference between this and Daggerdale?

I have Daggerdale from when it was "FREE" on a Taiwan account. I don't recall it being such a big file. The images for both games in the Arcade Marketplace are exactly the same.

Downloading on the Taiwan account right now. I guess it's NOT the same game I already have installed. I click on the Daggerdale image and it shows, "Play Now" while the D&D link shows, "Free Download".

I didn't even need to create a new IN account.

Will the download fail if I don't just migrate this over to IN? I can probably do that before it reaches 80%.

[quote name='TXboxGuY']What is the difference between this and Daggerdale?

I have Daggerdale from when it was "FREE" on a Taiwan account. I don't recall it being such a big file. The images for both games in the Arcade Marketplace are exactly the same.[/QUOTE]

WHAT?? Are you high good sir? It's the same game. I too got it for free on a taiwan account, but from what I've read it was free prior to that at one point, but to answer your question it's the same exact game.

[quote name='pandiosity']REQUIRES an account from INDIA.
If you try to buy it, it will default to the region of your account and right now I am assuming everywhere else is 800 MSP[/QUOTE]

Seems i fucked up when i was making the xbox live account. Got it to work now. Thanks op.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']WHAT?? Are you high good sir? It's the same game. I too got it for free on a taiwan account, but from what I've read it was free prior to that at one point, but to answer your question it's the same exact game.[/QUOTE]

Haha! This is strange they would list it side-by-side with 2 different names. Daggerdale and Dungeons & Dragons Daggerdale.

I just checked my HDD and it is still installed. It was a 1.7GB file.

It appears one is the Trial and the other is the FULL game which I already have.

:oops:

Even if I successfully download these games before they cut them off, is there any need to migrate them to the US? All the games work, so don't fix anything that's not broken, I know. Maybe another free game will happen in those regions again, and I won't have to make another account.

[quote name='GE7VOCiiDE']so i can do this for assassins creed 3? because it stopped at 80% and didnt let me download no more[/QUOTE]

Yes. Migrate your chinese account to the US and the download should finish.

[quote name='DeliveryPizza']Yes. Migrate your chinese account to the US and the download should finish.[/QUOTE]

ok ill try that thanks

[quote name='GE7VOCiiDE']so i can do this for assassins creed 3? because it stopped at 80% and didnt let me download no more[/QUOTE]
almost every country has assassins creed on demand. so if u live in canada, check and migrate it to can. or whatever country u live in but make sure they have it 1st

i actually had to do it with my ac3. i guess u can lisence transfer ur accounts as well. if anyone is interested i have my account with ac3 on it and am willing to let someone do it. it only has the one game on the account.

this is great, so not only AC3, now also D&D! this year is getting more and more interesting, I'm curious to know what will be next XD

[quote name='XRey360']this is great, so not only AC3, now also D&D! this year is getting more and more interesting, I'm curious to know what will be next XD[/QUOTE]

You forgot SSX this January

They are just buttering us up for when they announce always online for the nextbox lololol and what country was SSX in?

[quote name='GE7VOCiiDE']ok ill try that thanks[/QUOTE]
No!! Migrate it to whichever country YOU are in. Not just the US, make it your country since most marketplaces have AC3.

[quote name='Masters_93']No!! Migrate it to whichever country YOU are in. Not just the US, make it your country since most marketplaces have AC3.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I did and it worked :D also for D&D, wouldnt have known this without you guys thanks! And thanks OP for posting this.

Do you have to migrate the account back to your region to finish the download, or is this only if it stops downloading?

Also, I'm really pissed I missed AC3 - apparently it's such a good game, if only I had the money to but it.

Edit: it downloaded without needing to change the region. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MajorasMoon78']When I click buy, it still asks me for 800 points? Is anyone else getting this problem?[/QUOTE]

Make sure you select "India" when you're creating your outlook/hotmail email and also when you go to add Xbox Live to your account.

[quote name='ZeroEarth']Migrating accounts can get you ban so i would just stick to making new ones people were geting ban from the AC3 free![/QUOTE]
Do you know this from someone personally? Me and all my friends that did it were never banned. And anyways, they aren't going to ban your console and accts on it, they would only ban the acct the game is on. In the case they do just never log back in it and you can keep playing AC3 anyways.

bread's done
Back