Dungeons & Dragons Neverwinter Nights Complete (Gamersgate, PC only) for $10.18

[quote name='Donkosaur']Also - PC only and not Mac. Since these are some of the few games that do have a Mac version.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Updated title.

Great price. Since I missed out on GOG I'll pick it up here. Hoping they'll put the D&D Anthology on sale one of these days as well.

Thanks op.
grin.jpg

I got the IGN thing and applied the code, and it seemed to take it, but it's still showing this at $10.18 for me...is there some trick to using that?

[quote name='DrowVampyre']I got the IGN thing and applied the code, and it seemed to take it, but it's still showing this at $10.18 for me...is there some trick to using that?[/QUOTE]

It should be applied at checkout.

Does it show before you finish the checkout? Cause I'm at checkout, and it's not showing that. But my account does show the IGN pet that came via the same thing...

[quote name='DrowVampyre']I got the IGN thing and applied the code, and it seemed to take it, but it's still showing this at $10.18 for me...is there some trick to using that?[/QUOTE]

You should only have to add that code once. Once it was applied the first time, every order should have the 15% discount applied automatically.

[quote name='DrowVampyre']Does it show before you finish the checkout? Cause I'm at checkout, and it's not showing that. But my account does show the IGN pet that came via the same thing...[/QUOTE]

This is how it should look. It shows up at checkout, before payment.

ggdiscount.png

How does Gamer's Gate compare to GOG or even Steam? I have never heard of this place before. Do want that Neverwinter Nights Complete package pretty bad. I hunted locally for this game a while ago and came up short. Been wanting it since, but was picky on price.

GamersGate has always been good in my experience. There's no special launcher program or whatnot like Steam has, but it's a reputable place.

[quote name='DrowVampyre']GamersGate has always been good in my experience. There's no special launcher program or whatnot like Steam has, but it's a reputable place.[/QUOTE]

So, no DRM, I only buy, download, play? Really? This sounds too good to be true.

[quote name='b3b0p']So, no DRM, I only buy, download, play? Really? This sounds too good to be true.[/QUOTE]

No additional DRM - it has whatever the developers insist on (in this case it's listed as "Other DRM", which means likely an activation limit or something, but you can talk to GG and have them reset that if you run out). Other than that, yeah - buy, download, play.

[quote name='DrowVampyre']No additional DRM - it has whatever the developers insist on (in this case it's listed as "Other DRM", which means likely an activation limit or something, but you can talk to GG and have them reset that if you run out). Other than that, yeah - buy, download, play.[/QUOTE]

It also depends on the game... When I bought Kingdoms of Amalur off GG it was just a key to be used with Origin. I did not mind, but it should be mentioned.

Buying from Gamersgate is generally similar to buying off say, Amazon.

I love the site generally. More frequent sales on old or weird stuff than the other DDs.

bread's done
Back