Dunkin Donuts Bases loaded sweeps

mikebz28

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
http://dunkindonuts.eprize.net/basesloaded/index.tbapp?enabler_code=y43402oo526w35v1

Free code: 33FYVD3JHR99

FAQ

A: If you have Flash 9 installed on your computer, you will be presented with a Flash Animation Game after registering or logging in and entering a code. If you do not have Flash 9, you will automatically be taken to a page to see if you are a potential winner. Having Flash will not increase your chance of winning. If you are a potential winner, you will receive an email with instructions on how to claim your prize.
Q: How do I earn a chance to win?
A: You can earn Instant-Win Game plays by registering once for the promotion and for each day you log in to the promotion with a code from specially marked Dunkin' Donuts beverages. (You can enter up to 3 per codes day for up to 3 plays).
Q: What prizes are you giving away?
A: National Prize Pool Prizes (850): FIFTY (50) GRAND PRIZES: Sharp AQUOS® 46" LCD HD TV. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $1,799 each. ONE HUNDRED (100) FIRST PRIZES: Microsoft Xbox 360® Video Game System and the Xbox game title: Major League Baseball® 2K8. ARV: $410 each. ONE HUNDRED (100) SECOND PRIZES: Digital camera. ARV: $200 each. SIX HUNDRED (600) THIRD PRIZES: Major League Baseball® 2K8 video game. ARV: $30-$60 each. Baltimore Prize Pool Prizes (52): TWELVE (12) GRAND PRIZES: Two (2) suite tickets to a game in Boston to watch the home team on the road, air transportation and hotel. ARV: $2,326 each. FORTY (40) FIRST PRIZES: MLB.com gift card. ARV: $200 each. Chicago Prize Pool Prizes (25): TWENTY-FIVE (25) GRAND PRIZES: MLB.com gift card. ARV: $200 each. New York Yankees® Prize Pool Prizes (49): FOUR (4) GRAND PRIZES: Two (2) suite tickets to a New York Yankees® away game in Boston, air transportation and hotel. ARV: $2,326 each. FORTY-FIVE (45) FIRST PRIZES: Two (2) tickets to a New York Yankees® game. ARV: $60-$187 each. New York Mets® Prize Pool Prizes (45): FORTY-FIVE (45) GRAND PRIZES: Two (2) tickets to a New York Mets® game. ARV: $140-$236 each. Philadelphia Prize Pool Prizes (25): TWENTY-FIVE (25) GRAND PRIZES: MLB.com gift card. ARV: $200 each. Tampa Bay Prize Pool Prizes (50): EIGHT (8) GRAND PRIZES: Two (2) suite tickets to a Tampa Bay Rays® away game in Boston, air transportation and hotel. ARV: $2,326 each. FORTY-TWO (42) FIRST PRIZES: Two (2) tickets to a Tampa Bay Rays® game. ARV: $42–$44 each. New England Prize Pool Prizes (100): ONE HUNDRED (100) GRAND PRIZES: Four (4) tickets to Six Flags New England Amusement Park. ARV: $200 each.. See Official Rules for complete details.
Q: How many times could I win a prize?
A: One Instant-Win Game prize per person. See the Official Rules for complete details.
Q: Why can’t I use my P.O. box address on the registration form?
A: Our shipping service cannot ship any prizes to a P.O. box, so if you’re identified as a winner, we’d need to send the prize to your home. Also, your home address allows us to identify your residence for eligibility purposes.
Q: I won the Instant-Win Game, but never received my email with more details. What should I do?
A: To ensure you receive emails, add [email protected] to your address book. Learn how. Fill out the form below to let us know you didn’t receive your win email.
Q: I’m having trouble entering a code. What should I do?
A: Make sure you are entering the code exactly as shown. In most cases, this means you would not include spaces and use all upper case letters where applicable. If you cannot read your code, please click here.
Q: How old do I have to be to play?
A: According to the Official Rules, you must be at least 18 to participate in this promotion.

Still have a question? Or want to send us a comment? Please complete this form with your question or comment. Please Note: Responses may take up to three business days.

[quote name='ohram']I missed every pitch. Pitcher must of been juicing.[/quote]

I missed them all too. Is it more complicated than jut timing your mouse clicks?

[quote name='Sofa King Kool']I missed them all too. Is it more complicated than jut timing your mouse clicks?[/quote]

I think the video just plays, I didn't touch my mouse and the guy still swings or lets it go by him. Kind of like the Get Smart contest from Subway, there's no timing or skill involved, just predetermined outcomes. But anyway, I'm 0/3. (Using the same code each time, so that's nice and tidy.)

[quote name='nba2k8fan']DUDE I WON A 360 and MLB game, I'll get screenshot later.[/quote]
Congrats dude! Way to go!

These are first come, first serve. Please don't use more than one, and post whichever code you use so no one else tries to use it.

JVHM79YFPVPP

JVM7C6DR4VX7

JVP3V763Y3F7

JW69DKFR4HD

JTWVXYDPT7JW

JV63W33P3YXX

7PJ6HTYW6NCP

JVHM79YFPVPP

JVM7C6DR4VW7

JVP3V763Y3F7

Codes can be used multiple times guys ;). Just used the first one three times.

I hope it works that way at least. I hope that the codes don't affect the outcome of winning.

0/3 here.

I don't like this contest. I haven't won anything. At least Subway let you win their stinkin' chips.:whistle2:x

I don't forget my games because I make icons for every one on my desktop and then methodically go through them all each day. Do other people do this? Any other useful methods for going through contests quickly and efficiently?:bouncy:

[quote name='Sofa King Kool']These are first come, first serve. Please don't use more than one, and post whichever code you use so no one else tries to use it.

JVHM79YFPVPP

JVM7C6DR4VX7

JVP3V763Y3F7

JW69DKFR4HD

JTWVXYDPT7JW

JV63W33P3YXX

7PJ6HTYW6NCP

JVHM79YFPVPP

JVM7C6DR4VW7

JVP3V763Y3F7[/quote]

Thanks

[quote name='Sofa King Kool']These are first come, first serve. Please don't use more than one, and post whichever code you use so no one else tries to use it.

JVHM79YFPVPP

JVM7C6DR4VX7

JVP3V763Y3F7

JW69DKFR4HD

JTWVXYDPT7JW

JV63W33P3YXX

7PJ6HTYW6NCP

JVHM79YFPVPP

JVM7C6DR4VW7

JVP3V763Y3F7[/quote]

I used the third code. The second code says invalid. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

JVHM79YFPVPP

JVM7C6DR4VX7

JVP3V763Y3F7

JW69DKFR4HD

JTWVXYDPT7JW

JV63W33P3YXX

7PJ6HTYW6NCP

JVHM79YFPVPP

JVM7C6DR4VW7

JVP3V763Y3F7[/quote]

Used the 5th one. Thanks.

Why aren't you all just using the code listed in the first response? You can use it three times in a row every day.

[quote name='Gladler']I don't forget my games because I make icons for every one on my desktop and then methodically go through them all each day. Do other people do this? Any other useful methods for going through contests quickly and efficiently?:bouncy:[/quote]

I have like 30 bookmarks, grouped by folder into ones I can do in sets (like ones from classic heartland etc) in firefox with 'open all in tabs'.

However, I think this one isn't worth the time, it's very slow like the Burger King Indy one (which I now regret doing every day) and there's no consolation prizes or anything so I don't at all feel like I'm going to win anything...

[quote name='AkariK']However, I think this one isn't worth the time, it's very slow like the Burger King Indy one... .[/quote]
I totally agree. It's so slow. But I don't have enough other ones yet to take up my time.
I'm working on it, though, and it won't be long before I ditch this contest. I'm waiting for someone here to post they won something....ANYTHING. I can't stand baseball to begin with, and all I do is strike out in this game.
There was one way worse game that I had to play for "Speedy Rewards" from Speedy gas stations. It was also very long and I always lost. There's a Home Shopping Network game out that I've been playing but it's slow to load so it's irritating me. It has pretty colors, though. It's http://hsn.eprize.net/comeonin/index.tbapp?affiliate_id=1e&gclid=CLSzl8u7vpQCFQkRswodMW8BZQ if anyone is interested. It's easy to win 10% off and free shipping, I've discovered so far, but I'm too much of a CAG to settle for that.;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, I just don't think you can win this game. It's definitely luck, and I could've sworn, more times than not, that my avatar hit the ball, but it counted it as a strike out.

It's not slow. Just say that you can't see the game by clicking the link at the bottom of the page. You'll instantly go to results.

[quote name='crzyboy88']It's not slow. Just say that you can't see the game by clicking the link at the bottom of the page. You'll instantly go to results.[/quote]
OMG THAT'S AWESOME!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!:applause::applause::applause::applause:

[quote name='nba2k8fan']DUDE I WON A 360 and MLB game, I'll get screenshot later.[/quote]This is the same post I would make, except I actually have a screenshot.

Haven't received the confirmation e-mail yet, but I fired out one, describing everything humanly possible about my win, so I'm uncharacteristically hoping for the best. It was on my last try:

early in-mid-post edit: I GOT THE CONFIRMATION!!! :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

OK, back to the screenshot promised:

holycrapqk6.jpg

[quote name='MightyHealthy']This is the same post I would make, except I actually have a screenshot.

Haven't received the confirmation e-mail yet, but I fired out one, describing everything humanly possible about my win, so I'm uncharacteristically hoping for the best. It was on my last try:

early in-mid-post edit: I GOT THE CONFIRMATION!!! :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

OK, back to the screenshot promised:

holycrapqk6.jpg
[/quote]

WOW! Awesome! Congrats on the win.

NICE.

And I'm thinking my inability to win a 360 despite every other website giving them away by the truckload must be a sign that I'm not supposed to have one, despite wanting one very badly.

bread's done
Back