Dunno if this is legit but...Desktop PC-C2D E6400 2.13 GHz, 2GB Ram, etc. $217.39?!!

Slinky2397

CAG Veteran
Not sure if this is an error or what as I'm a little skeptical myself on it, but man that's such a great deal. The processor runs for about that much, let alone the hard drives and RAM and okay graphics card. I'd bite on it however, I don't want them to turn around and charge me the full price before they even ship it out. But, if anyone's brave enough then go for it and we'll see what happens! Is it even legal for them to go back on the price later on?

http://www.techonweb.com/products/productdetail.aspx?id=D15733

Very nice ratings on resellerratings, in for one although I expect they missed a 1 or 2 at the front of the price and this'll get cancelled.

Edit: Here's there policy on mislisted items

TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS
Techonweb has made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the product information and description. In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical, photographic or technical error, Techonweb shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products listed at the incorrect price. Techonweb shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Techonweb shall immediately issue a refund to your account in the total charged. TECHONWEB is also not responsible for any photographic or technical errors.

yea i bet they really meant 1,217 for a savings of a little less then 100$ ...

1,217$ is a huge ripoff for those specs ... while 217$ is a Steal ...

haha so my bet is that the orders will be cancelled... unless they are too stupid to notice it before they ship.

bread's done
Back