Duplicate

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='dlg3rd']... I didn't see this anywhere...[/QUOTE]

Sorry bud, but unless you really are blind, you really are just a turd.

This community is great.

Until someone posts something that isn't a deal to them, or Heaven forbid, a double post trying to give someone a heads up.

[quote name='dabamus']Are you seriously THAT fucking RETARDED![/QUOTE]

:lol:

[quote name='dinovelvet']At least we know what to get the OP for Christmas - glasses. Or a brain.[/QUOTE]

:applause:

[quote name='mr_bungle']This community is great.

Until someone posts something that isn't a deal to them, or Heaven forbid, a double post trying to give someone a heads up.[/QUOTE]

Some mistakes are forgivable... some aren't. Such as posting this thread 3 topics above the thread titled "Blockbuster/Gamerush BOGO 14.99 &under"

Until someone posts something that isn't a deal to them, or Heaven forbid, a double post trying to give someone a heads up.[/QUOTE]

Heaven forbid someone not knowing how to fucking read

I am all for people making mistakes and making double posts if the original post gets buried, but the official thread about this is extremely active and always near the top of the page.

I dislike lazy people and the OP screams lazy.

Sorry, but that's the truth.

This has happened to me before. I posted about a time I found a brand new shipment of the 6.99 clear case games that i found. Instead of being thanked I got ripped for posting it in the deal section and not in the blockbuster thread. The sad thing being is that everyone in the blockbuster thread wants the deals to stay away from that fat wallet site, or whatever it is called. They are doing the exact same thing. They don't want the deals public, they want them for themselves.

Wow, some of you people are completely full of douchebaggery. This site is designed to help people find deals, and it just so happened that I caught this one and missed the other one, so I salute the guy for posting. "Uhh...some mistakes aren't forgivable!!" Give it a rest bro, its a video game thread, not the CIA.

It is always amazing how I can scroll through the video game deals and find SEVERAL gamestop deals, but if a good deal for someone at blockbuster gets posted, that isn't in the blockbuster thread, the crowd reacts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back