DustBoogie's FS/FT List - GBOY/GBC/GBA/PSX/PS2/XBOX/360/GCN/DVD - SUIKODEN GAMES!

You can keep bumping this thread all you want, you're going to have to come down on some of those prices if you want to sell them off.

Not trying to be a douche here (though I am probably failing), but the prices seem to take the C out of CAG.

No threadcrapping in TL's. If someone has a question or concern about pricing in a TL, please take it directly to the OP of the TL. Threadcrap, as well as insult posts will be looked at seriously. If you don't like someone's prices, don't comment.

In other words, buzz off. I've had plenty of sales, both on here and other sites, and when I get sick of looking at this stuff, I'll put it on eBay. I usually end up offering free shipping with $50+ purchases anyway. If you don't like the prices, then don't buy anything.

Relax dude. Look, freebump, hope it helps!

[quote name='DustBoogie']No threadcrapping in TL's. If someone has a question or concern about pricing in a TL, please take it directly to the OP of the TL. Threadcrap, as well as insult posts will be looked at seriously. If you don't like someone's prices, don't comment.

In other words, buzz off. I've had plenty of sales, both on here and other sites, and when I get sick of looking at this stuff, I'll put it on eBay. I usually end up offering free shipping with $50+ purchases anyway. If you don't like the prices, then don't buy anything.[/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back